Tatsumi Shinsu Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 is there female saiya-jins? Cause i ahve never seen one. I mean Pan is only 25% so...i don't count it. I just want to know if there are any full blooded female saiya-jins. So is there?
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 i believe there was one shown on the bardock's army/ frieza battle. but as for living pure blooded female saiya-jins, no way, they're dead. at least, i've never seen one.
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 ever since planet vegita was blown up by furiza, there has not been any female saiya-jins, all pure blooded saiya-jins beside son gokou and vegita-sama are dead....
Transtic Nerve Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 There was the short haired one in the Bardock special... don't recall her name... she was killed by Dodoria and his gang of whatever....
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I'm the only one left.......I'm bugging out this evening my darlings.....LOL...I think they would have definitely spiced up the show....that's for sure!!!!:devil:
Tatsumi Shinsu Posted October 5, 2001 Author Posted October 5, 2001 So...the Saiya-jins where able to reproduce just like us right? But I don't get it. I never heard anyone mention a female one before. I always thought they where like the nameks. A-sexual and all. And do the ever say who vegeta's or gokou's mother is?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now