OtakuBoards

i just got completely b*tched out

Lady Macaiodh

yeah! she came here under my name!

yeah, that's the thread i was talking about, seph. isn't that RIDICULOUS? there's gotta be something i can do to keep her from getting on here. she will only use it against me. & since my parent's computer is the only one in the house w/ internet connections, technically they could keep me from coming in here at all. not fair.

p.s. this is my 250th post! yes!!!

Guest Majin Gohan
I was watching the Mystic Gohan eps a while ago and my dad came in right when somebody said f**k ( I don't remember who) and my dad was shocked. He said "they have this in cartoons?" and "is this why you buy these japanese w/ subtitles tapes?". It's funny whenever he sees Piccolo. He says "Whoa he's Green". Er I'll shuddap now. I'm not even making sense to myself

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i am 21. it won't work, trust me. they are very protective of me b/c of my supposed mental problems.

all the geniuses are seen as mad! bwhahahaha! [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmm. Mental problem. May be I can help you. Tell me your problem?

Guest Pikeon
HAH HAH you guys have over protective parents and IM only 14, i can still watch dbz my momma will go oh theres dbz on again. And im allowed to watch Souh PArk (if you know what it is) with my momma watching it right along with me. MY dad thinks dbz is cook. When he was watching the cell saga the episode when Gohan has the big ball of energy against cell's. MY dad was like "man this show is kinda intereesting". But he had to leave cuz my grandpa called him for dinner to eat chicken wingz lol
LM to your pro. alli have to say is "PArents these days" why ot just yell back at them like one of those trouble some teens. Hell i do it (on rare occasions) and i wont get into the single amount of trouble. Exceot for that if i talk back in any manner to my mom. I just get slapped silly. And i shutup. lol my hands hurt excuse me

[B]ehhh...i'm supposedly manic-depressive. that's probably true. i've also been diagnosed as disthymic, dissociative, post-traumatic stress syndrome, etc. damn psychiatrists. [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Keep posting until you'll find someone that can replace Vegeta. :laugh:

[B]

that is not possible. vegeta is the ultimate. there is no comparison. [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmmm. Ultimate? I know, you can post, dream,and do everything that related to Vegeta. As the time pass, you'll be bore of him. Time is the best antidote.