OtakuBoards

Poll: who should be the right girl for Link?

Guest ~PrincessZelda~

Guest ~PrincessZelda~
Who do you think is the right girl for Link? :love: ............ or who do u think he likes?

and give out your oppinions too
Sorry for saying Poll.... because there's a mistaken here

[color=indigo]A small note about favorite threads, such as this and the other one that was asking which Zelda game you like the most: Be sure to give a [b]good[/b] reason why you like whatever it is. "OOT is cool, I like the story, it's the best," is [b]not[/b] a good reason. You should go into [b]why[/b] you like the story, what part you like the most, why you thought it was better than the stories of other Zelda games, and stuff like that. If you're not going to bother to write at least [b]five sentences,[/b] you shouldn't post. And this is to everyone, too, not just the author of the thread.

And about that other favorite thread, I deleted it because it was pretty much all spam. So that's what happened to it, if anyone was wondering.

Right, I'm going to leave this one open, but if it gets spammy like the other, I'll just delete it too. Take a look at my response below to see how you [i]should[/i] reply to favorite threads.

[center]-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --[/center]

Personally, I've always had a thing for Medli and Malon, but I think Marin (from Link's Awakening) suits Link the best. During the game it actually hints at the two showing interest in each other, and Marin's personality seems to fit with Link's the best. Malon and Medli seem a little too...bubbly? Link seems pretty serious in most of the games, especially OOT. Zelda's got the whole princess thing going on, while Link has to guard the Triforce, so I don't think that'd work out very well either, with both of them being so busy. Saria is a Kokiri and Link is a Hylian, so that's out too... And I'm not even going to go into why it wouldn't work out with Princess Ruto. *shudders*

Marin, on the other hand, is calm and relaxed through pretty much all of Link's Awakening, while at the same time being helpful and supportive. She can be serious enough to help Link, and I think it'd be best for Link to be with someone that can be calm and down-to-earth in the face of problems. So if I had to choose one of the girls in the series, it would be Marin.

So yeah, that's my opinion. Two whole paragraphs[/color]

Princess Zelda of course. All princesses are hotter than any other girls, and link being the kick*** guy he is deserves the hottest. Don't bother arguing, because it's a well known fairytale fact princesses are as hot as it gets, except in the rare cases where the story states that, "the princesses was very ugly", and that is a completely moot point since none of the games state that. So if you were going to reply to my comment... don't.

Anyway, I think it would be rather romantic if he ended up with Sarai since he grew up with her and all. But then again, with her being a Kokiri and never getting older, would it be considered statuatory rape when he becomes adult link?...

I think he should be like James Bond. Oh yeah, the Link Girl. Each game should have Link "gettin' it on" with a different lady friend. It would certainly add some feminine variety to the games.

Or Link could just die a celabit. Ahh yes, the lonesome life of a celabit (I know thee too well), I mean with all his adventuring who has time for romance, certainly not Link.

Personally I think he's married. To who you ask? Navi is the obvious answer. Why, because they live together. Think about it, Link never is without his clothes, so you could in a way say he lives in them, and were does Navi go when she hides, inside his clothes (try not to think about it too much it gets rather dirty). Also fairies (although not as hot as princesses) are very hot, so I wouldn't put it past him.

He could also end up with that Zora girl from OOT. If you remove all the slime, greenish blue scales, those fins, and replace her gills with lungs she could actually be a very attractive female (and if my memory serves me correctly she's a princess which automaticly makes her hot.) Then again I don't fully support the sport of cross-breeding so maybe Link should just stick with the human girls (plus, imagining her without all that junk might be too much to ask for such a suave, sexy guy like Link.)

Those are just my thoughts (6 whole paraghraphs, even if they are incomplete) on this issue, even if they don't make sense.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Well, I've only really played OOT... so I've always liked the idea of Malon and Link together. Don't ask me why. But I think they would go nicly together, but since I don't know every girl in every game.... I wouldn't know. So I think I would go with the two of them.
It would be way to disterbing with Princess Ruto >_<. I don't think Zelda and Link would go together, they wouldn't go much farther than friends. And int would NEVER work out with Saria and Link... man she never gets older, and think what it would be like having a kid for a girlfriend.*shudders* But they do seem to have a thing for each other when they were both kids. Oh well.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol ur right just as long as he a kid theyed go togather... um ya i guess malon and link would go good cause zelda probably not very into getting into big monsterous fights and malon works on a farm and has a bow, and in majoras mask she fighs aliens or things that try to obduct her cows. anyway it shows link left her to find his place in life or something and so hes probably forgetten abou her by now... oh well... srry princess...lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Conna_da_fox [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]And int would NEVER work out with Saria and Link... man she never gets older, and think what it would be like having a kid for a girlfriend.*shudders* But they do seem to have a thing for each other when they were both kids. Oh well.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mia_Hieis_gurl [/i]
[B]lol ur right just as long as he a kid theyed go togather... [/B][/QUOTE]

What the heck, I stated that in [b]my[/b] post, quite a bit before you two came along, but no, I don't get credit for it. I seriously think people consciously ignore me!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Conna_da_fox [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Well, I've only really played OOT... so I've always liked the idea of Malon and Link together. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Bleh, Malon's such a redneck. Plus there are no perks to Link getting together with her, he might inherit Lon Lon Ranch (OMG!). Wow, what does he need that for? Of course there are uses of Lon Lon Ranch but he doesn't need to own it. Anyway, Malon's never been much into Link, not to say Link isn't hot stuff, but being the redneck that Malon is she's much more into other people, like cousins and such.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mia_Hieis_gurl [/i]
[B]lol ur right just as long as he a kid theyed go togather... um ya i guess malon and link would go good cause zelda probably not very into getting into big monsterous fights and malon works on a farm and has a bow, and in majoras mask she fighs aliens or things that try to obduct her cows. anyway it shows link left her to find his place in life or something and so hes probably forgetten abou her by now... oh well... srry princess...lol [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]You're talking about Romani there, not Malon. Malon is only in Ocarina of Time and Oracle of Seasons. Romani is a different character from Majora's Mask, they just reused the same character model from OOT. (Like they did for the majority of the characters in MM). If you really look at the dialogue for each of them, there's a good amount of difference.[/color]

they look the same (!!???) i always get them confused... lol alot of anime look the same lol ok then Romani is good for link besides when i saw the cartoon for zelda prinsess was always getting link into trouble and she didnt seem like she liked him... no their isnt a zelda cartoon anymore i found it on kaza or what eva... it looked really old... well back when link had brown hair lol he looks funny with brown hair