Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Another pic done for art class. Once again, it was a choice day so I got to draw whatever I pleased. This just sort of came to me. Some warrior dude kneeling in very shallow water holding a butterfly in semi-cupped hands. My mom couldn't tell, but he has a cloth over his mouth. I didn't draw his face weird XD

C&C&C (Comments and Critism and Crap) :D
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]This one is good as well. I like the setting it looks mysterious to me. You have got some real talent. Your art teacher must be drooling over these drawings. I also rate this a 10/10. Oh one thing it seems like he is floating on the water and thats cool.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Well when she does she'll be sure to give you an A. Oh i thought he was like meditating or something. Oh well. But its still a good work of art.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Nah. Not meditating. Just simply looking down at the butterfly as if all that he wanted of the world was within it. But yeah, like I said, it just came to mind and I drew it. I actually made a similar pic while at Cross Country camp and I redid it here :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...