OtakuBoards

A challenge, for all who oppose me!

Warlock

lil hell ..confused falls to the ground .."2 warlocks ??"...suddenly he gets hit by a orange ki blast...the sky turns black and a huge explosion can be heard fru iles away...warlock sniggers..."thatll hold him".....only to see a dark figure in the cloud..the dust is blasted away and warlock is whacked in the stomach ,warlock tries to punch lil hell but only misses...lil hell zaps behind warlock and shouts sword power ha!!!!!! and slices warlocks hand off...with his master sword.

OOC: Well, this isn't really a thing you join. Just get in line to fight me, or open another topic to fight me.

-------------------------------------
[I]The Warlock with one hand disappears, and the other Warlock, now re-joined with the previous Warlock, flys back from lil hell. A ki blade appears on each of Warlock's wrists, and Warlock appears behind lil hell, and cuts his sword in half with the ki blades.[/I]

Warlock: "I guess your sword isn't strong enough for my ki blades."

[I]Warlock begins to slash lil hell...[/I]

is slashed in the back...turns and whacks warlock in the stomach..only to find theres nothing there..warlock zaps back infront of lil hell and trys to slash him again but is whacked in the chest...warlock coughs up blood ,lil hell screams..."mato kunkc 'ray!!!!!" energy explodes from lil hells fist and blasts a assive whole in warlocks stomach

lil hell watches warlock cringe and fall to the ground

lil hell- thats for breaking my aster sword

*lil hell soars up to 25 000 feet and powers up some more

[I]Slowly, Warlock's stomach reforms. He gets up, and teleports far away. He powers up, and appears behind lil hell.[/I]

Warlock: This is for blasting a hole in my stomach!

[I]Starts punching lil hell, and lil hell just can't stop him...[/I]

disapears
..reapears on the moon bruises all over him frum warlocks attack...lil hell raises his hand and shouts "heal!!!!" a golden aura surrounds him and his bruises disapear.....he zpas back to earth and apears behind warlock and holds his hand out shouting "BURNING BEAM TIMES 10!!!" a red and white orb apears in his fist lil hell screas "FIRE" a massive wave of energy blasts into warlock swallowing him up and throwing him into the ground...a huge explosion errupts and all falls silent

[I]The battered and bruised body of Warlock lies at the bottom of the crater caused by lil hell's blast. Lil hell spots him, and fires more blasts at him, and Warlock gets more injured.[/I]

Lil hell: You cannot win.

Warlock: That's where you're wrong...

[I]Warlock glows, and many ki forms appear around him. Those ki forms create more ki forms, and so on. Lil hell looks around, to see an army of ki forms...[/I]

baah!!!!....zaps up to the moon *the ki forms follow me... i power up and goto 3/4 of my maximum the ki forms attack me head on...i anage to blow half of the up but lil hell gets over wheled and falls to the ground bruised and battered..only to see warlock get up and power up getting ready to blast lil hell with a ka-me-ha-me-ha in stress lil hell screams out "[B]APOCALYPSE"[/B] and the surrounding ten miles errupt and explode