Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Ultimate Saiyan
Posted
I know you guys don't know me, but this site has gone so far down hill since I left. Are all the people who were on it with me last time gone? I can't be that old. Do any of you know anything about this show that we are talking about? I guess not. You guys also need to figure out the process of becoming a golden oozaru and a super saiyan 4.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]

he has to have gone SSJ4 to fight him because he went Golden Oozuro and you have to be a SSJ4 before you can fo Golden Oozuro I know he went Golden Oozuro cause I printed it a super rare pic of Golden Oozuro Goku and Bebi Vegeta I cant remeber the address it was a long time ago it was a link for anouther site [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, you have to golden oozaru before you can go SSJ4. it dosen't work the other way around
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
OK since no1 can look at the pics that are posted I might as well tell you all that the first pic I posted on this thread was of [I]MAJIN[/I] Vegeta. Can't any of you see the M on his head clearly. There are a lot of differences between Majin and Bebi Vegeta. 1 is that Majin Vegeta has either black or golden hair like Vegeta normally does and Bebi Vegeta has white hair that is about half the height of Vegetas normal hair. Is everyone of you blind or are you just to lazy to look properly???
Posted
[SIZE=1]Gaah!!!! *bangs head on desk* Your peoples ignorance here is hurting what should be my brain(not talking about Transtic and all the other well-informed people)... this topic has put me through nothing but torture, but I guess I'll add my contribution. This one's actaully worthwhile.. The following links are links (meaning they'll bring you to another website! Cool huh?) to image pages of the different types of Vegeta. Ok? Enjoy! Look! I even sorted them out to make it easy for you to find what you want!

[URL=http://anzwers.org/free/suveg/regular.html]Vegeta[/URL]

[URL=http://anzwers.org/free/suveg/ssj.html]SSJ Vegeta[/URL]

[URL=http://www.stormpages.com/suveg/majin.html]Majin Vegeta[/URL]

[URL=http://www.stormpages.com/suveg/bebi.html]Bebi Vegeta[/URL]

[URL=http://www.stormpages.com/suveg/gt.html]DragonBall GT Vegeta[/URL]

[URL=http://www.stormpages.com/suveg/ssj4.html]SSJ4 Vegeta[/URL]

Have fun.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE]i've got this really crazy theory in the first picture of bebi-vegeta he has no aye-brows could this mean that vegeta did actually go ss3?????[/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oh my gawd!!! *pops about a dozen tylenol* Ok! Here goes! VEGETA NEVER WENT SSJ3!!!! If you've ever seen a picture of just Bebi, notice he doesnt have eyebrows either! And since Bebi possessing Vegeta is [i]almost[/i] like a fusion where both traits of both warriors are intermixed, one would kinda see where Bebi Vegeta got that no eyebrow thing..[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]For those sad souls who are too lazy to go out and find pictures and explanations for things about DBZ/GT and doesn't know what Bebi looks like, yours truly has taken the extra time to find one. Your welcome. (see attachment)[/SIZE]
Guest MajinSSJ4Goku
Posted
That is a picture of Bebi Vegeta. Bebi absorbed him much like Babidi did. This occured in Dragonball GT.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]I agree, he look similar to Gohan IMHO

thanks Munkie :) [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]No problem, it didn't take too much work, cause I have that site in my favorites, all I did was copy and poste the URLs :D[/SIZE]
Guest kaos900
Posted
:naughty: [SIZE=4]YOU FOOLS THATS GOHAN IN SSJ4 AND ITS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :devil: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :butthead:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...