OtakuBoards

Who is this a pic of?

Cibo

Been wondering who this is a pic of. It looks like Vegeta...but not like I've ever seen him. I think he is also around when Goku reaches SSJ 4. So just wondering who this is for sure and if it is Vegeta, how did he get to look that way?

Listen up....Both pics are Bedi Vegeta. The first one is in his final form. THe one Dark has is in his first form. See, he has different forms. He is possessed by Bedi. Goku goes SSJ 4 when he fights Bedi Vegeta. He loses like 4 times and that makes him transform I think....... Not sure about the SSJ 4 Goku part.......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Listen up....Both pics are Bedi Vegeta. The first one is in his final form. THe one Dark has is in his first form. See, he has different forms. He is possessed by Bedi. Goku goes SSJ 4 when he fights Bedi Vegeta. He loses like 4 times and that makes him transform I think....... Not sure about the SSJ 4 Goku part....... [/B][/QUOTE]

he has to have gone SSJ4 to fight him because he went Golden Oozuro and you have to be a SSJ4 before you can fo Golden Oozuro I know he went Golden Oozuro cause I printed it a super rare pic of Golden Oozuro Goku and Bebi Vegeta I cant remeber the address it was a long time ago it was a link for anouther site

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Listen up....Both pics are Bedi Vegeta. The first one is in his final form. THe one Dark has is in his first form. See, he has different forms. He is possessed by Bedi. Goku goes SSJ 4 when he fights Bedi Vegeta. He loses like 4 times and that makes him transform I think....... Not sure about the SSJ 4 Goku part....... [/B][/QUOTE]

FORTE IS RIGHT,HOW DO I KNOW U ASK?CAUSE I AM GOD

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]its Bebi Vegita possessed by Bebidi like what that other dude said.
HENCE HIS NAME BEBI-VEGITA [/B][/QUOTE]

You people really need to learn your facts...

Bebi and Bebidi are two different people...

Bebi Vegita is possesed by BEBI
Majin Vegita is possesed by Majin Buu who was under the control of Bebidi or working with him... whichever....