[B][COLOR=darkblue]Last Saturday at the mall, I played the X-Box, heres what I thought of it..
THE GOOD: Munch's Oddysee
Munch's Oddysee was ok.
Abe and Munch start in diffrent parts of the level and have to throw switches to open doors and stuff for the other charecter.
THE BAD: load times
I was really shocked at the slow laod times, I mean were is all that power going?
Maybe it's just Munch's Oddysee that has bad load times?
Microsoft better hope so.
THE UGLY: the controller
The controller has to be the worst ever!
its way to big and the useless xBox logo in the center of it isn't helping!
the buttons are too small and it's impossible to tell them apart without looking down at the controller every few seconds!
anyone who plays it for a long time are going to hurt there hands!
it was hard to really get into Munch's Oddysee much with the stupid awkward excuse for vidoe game controller bugging me!
the D-pad is aslo, of course bad, it the same D-pad used on Microsofts cruddy PC game pads!
The analog back buttons were hard to push and and a game that use them alot well hurt your hands!
well, thats it! still want a xBox?
[/COLOR][/B]