OtakuBoards

It's that time of year again...

*GaLxY-GiRl*

[COLOR=purple].....and I'm [b]not[/b] talking about Christmas:laugh:. I have to read one of the books I've listed below, and then do a monster project on it. I was wondering if any of you guys/gals have ever read any of them.... If you have, tell me what you thought of it/them.....(Was it great?...Did it suck big time?[size=1]....don't forget WHY you think how you do...[/size]:confused: ) Thanks a lot!!:)

1. Moby Dick
2. The Last Mohichan
3. The Kitchengod's Wife
4. All the Pretty Horses

[size=1]**I might have spelled some of the book's titles wrong....but, sadly, I'm only human.**[/size][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have read moby dick and last of the mohecians (ditto on spelling), moby dick is a boring read... i was in 4th grade when i read the other and dont remember much besides the movie was good[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]The Kitchengod's Wife..rocks..read that one and All the pretty horses.... Even though the first 2 are excellent [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]I think.....[i]think[/i]......I may want to read The Kitchengod's Wife. I love Amy Tan's style of writing, and The Joy Luck Club was great.....:D[/COLOR]