*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [COLOR=purple].....and I'm [b]not[/b] talking about Christmas:laugh:. I have to read one of the books I've listed below, and then do a monster project on it. I was wondering if any of you guys/gals have ever read any of them.... If you have, tell me what you thought of it/them.....(Was it great?...Did it suck big time?[size=1]....don't forget WHY you think how you do...[/size]:confused: ) Thanks a lot!!:) 1. Moby Dick 2. The Last Mohichan 3. The Kitchengod's Wife 4. All the Pretty Horses [size=1]**I might have spelled some of the book's titles wrong....but, sadly, I'm only human.**[/size][/COLOR]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 The Kitchengod's Wife..rocks..read that one and All the pretty horses.... Even though the first 2 are excellent
Kuja Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i have read moby dick and last of the mohecians (ditto on spelling), moby dick is a boring read... i was in 4th grade when i read the other and dont remember much besides the movie was good[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [SIZE=1]I've read Moby Dick once, but 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is better! :D[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 5, 2001 Author Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]The Kitchengod's Wife..rocks..read that one and All the pretty horses.... Even though the first 2 are excellent [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]I think.....[i]think[/i]......I may want to read The Kitchengod's Wife. I love Amy Tan's style of writing, and The Joy Luck Club was great.....:D[/COLOR]
Dark Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I ve heard bout the first 2. The best of them is the 2nd cuz i dunno bout the other ones and MD isn't worth 2 waste your time readin it.
Subzeroice Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I read The Kitchengod's Wife. It's a good book. Give it a try.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now