Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaming rate my team


G/S/B Master
 Share

Recommended Posts

noctowl lv 77 ( in training )
confusion
hypnosis
dream eater
fly
item: sharp beak

sudoowoodu lv 79 ( in training )
rock slide
strengh
faint attack
low kick
item: blackglasses

pidgeot lv 80 ( in training )
steel wing
mud slap
wing attack
quick attack
item: exp.share for training. metal coat for battling

golem lv 100
rollout
defence curl
fire blast
earthquake
item: charcoal

feraligator 100
surf
hydro pump
earthquake
slash
item: pink bow

politoed 100
surf
waterfall
whirlpool
hydro pump
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[i]Sudowoodo[/i] <> ~ Leftovers

Sudowoodo has poor SA, thus any SA-based moves shouldn't be used on it *Faint Attack*.

[i]Pidgeot[/i] <> ~ Leftovers/Mint Berry

[i]Feraligatr[/i] <> ~ Leftovers

Politoed? Golem? Noctowl? Why do you double up on pokemon of the same type? You already have a flying, rock, and water type. That just gives you double the same weaknesses.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vaporjolt [/i]
[B][i]Sudowoodo[/i] <> ~ Leftovers

Sudowoodo has poor SA, thus any SA-based moves shouldn't be used on it *Faint Attack*.

[i]Pidgeot[/i] <> ~ Leftovers/Mint Berry

[i]Feraligatr[/i] <> ~ Leftovers

Politoed? Golem? Noctowl? Why do you double up on pokemon of the same type? You already have a flying, rock, and water type. That just gives you double the same weaknesses. [/B][/QUOTE]



golem for fire blast, and noctowl for confusion. i would change politoed for a grass probelby.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
he...he...he hahahahahahahahaha!



mew lv100
Blizzard,fireblast,thunderbolt,megakick

mew lv100
Dynamicpunch,thunder,flamethrower,surf

Ampharos lv100
dynamicpunch,thunderpunch,thunder,thunderbolt

Magmar lv100
Fireblast,thunderpunch(haha!),flamethower,firepunch

Sneasel lv100
Blizzard,Beatup,substute,feintattack

Gengar lv100
Hypnosis:sleep: ,dreameater,curse,substitute


:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]he...he...he hahahahahahahahaha!



mew lv100
Blizzard,fireblast,thunderbolt,megakick

mew lv100
Dynamicpunch,thunder,flamethrower,surf

Ampharos lv100
dynamicpunch,thunderpunch,thunder,thunderbolt

Magmar lv100
Fireblast,thunderpunch(haha!),flamethower,firepunch

Sneasel lv100
Blizzard,Beatup,substute,feintattack

Gengar lv100
Hypnosis:sleep: ,dreameater,curse,substitute


:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

*cough*cheap*cough*

mews r for newbies.....especially 2 mews ..... and ur ampharos has 3 electric attacks.. not good along with ur magmar.. they suk get new moves.....ur gengar well it speaks for itself...*cough*"Gengar sux!!!"*cough*
Link to comment
Share on other sites

think you can beat it?


Oh yeah heres my team in crysal (in training)

Espeon lv49
psywave
bite
psychup
return

Umbreon lv46
feintattack
bite
return
shadowball

Jolteon lv48
thunder
thunderbolt
quick attack


Vaporeon lv52
blizzard
acidarmor
icebeam
surf

Flareon lv50
fireblast
flamethrower
quickattack


Pigeot lv43
fly
wingattack
extremespeed
fireblast


That will eventually be one of my better teams!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Ah, the Eevee team. Worn-out classic. I try to go for brute force.

Feraligator lv. 72 Amulet coin
Surf
Ice Punch
Dig
Bite

Pidgeot lv. 39 sharp beak
Fly
Steel Wing
whirlwind
Swift

Furret lv. 32 Pink Bow
Thunder Punch
Quick Attack
Fury Swipes
Slam

Umberon lv. 37 blackglasses
Bite
faint attack
sand attack
quick attack

Suicune lv. 45 mystic water
Whirlpool
Waterfall
Aurora beam
Gust
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]think you can beat it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, Gary Oaks right. Gengar may have been god in R,B,Y, and that is a big MAY, but since R,B,Y Gengars S. Defense have dropped by 110. Thats right, 110, their attack and defense were also lowered. Gengars, regardless of their moves, are pathetic.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]

Dude, Gary Oaks right. Gengar may have been god in R,B,Y, and that is a big MAY, but since R,B,Y Gengars S. Defense have dropped by 110. Thats right, 110, their attack and defense were also lowered. Gengars, regardless of their moves, are pathetic. [/B][/QUOTE]

thanx .....

so how come im not on ur friend list...i could of sworn i was on there...earlier...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]Ah, the Eevee team. Worn-out classic. I try to go for brute force.

Feraligator lv. 72 Amulet coin
Surf
Ice Punch
Dig
Bite

Pidgeot lv. 39 sharp beak
Fly
Steel Wing
whirlwind
Swift

Furret lv. 32 Pink Bow
Thunder Punch
Quick Attack
Fury Swipes
Slam

Umberon lv. 37 blackglasses
Bite
faint attack
sand attack
quick attack

Suicune lv. 45 mystic water
Whirlpool
Waterfall
Aurora beam
Gust [/B][/QUOTE]

WAT ??? a Furret ??? y would u need one of those...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]hey... lady Katana, charming as always.
moving on...
My team is:
Feraligator Level 80
Raticate Level 89
Pidgeot level 84
Gengar Level 79
Milktank level 84 [/B][/QUOTE]

well thats great but we need ur moves and they need to be up to 100 not all aorund but hey what evers clever....
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is my multi-elemental team.

I also have a water team
with: Gyrados, Blastoise, SeaKing, PolyWrath, Gold duck.
All at optimal levels.

and a a psychic team
alakazam, Gengar, Mewtwo, Mr. Mime, and Sandslash (I needed sandslash, he rocks.)
I have other teams, but in different orders. I battle a lot with my friends, I rock them with my multi elemental team and my Pokemon crystal team with milktank and such.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

am i the only one that thinks tyrantitar is good? you can give it some good moves. mine at level 60 has EARTHQUAKE, ROCKSLIDE, RETURN, and CRUNCH. but i was going to get rid of maybe rockslide for surf. i though that was pretty good that it an learn surf.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
  • Create New...