Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I requested them both but never got them, and then my comp came back (WOOHOO) and I made them both myself. I think I did a decent job on bothe the banner and avatar. The only thing I dont like is, is that on the banner, the "h" in Vash is way too close to the edge. So let me know what you all think. Comments, Critique, and Suggestions please.

[img]http://hatakivash.250free.com/ggavi.JPG[/img]

[img]http://hatakivash.250free.com/ggravebanner2.JPG[/img]

What you all think?
Posted
[color=green]Did you cut the side images onto the backround? Because if so, you did a very nice job of it. The name part, well, I wouldn't have noticed it at first glance if you hadn't pointed it out, so I don't think it's really much of a problem.

I love how the word "GunGrave" seems to jump out at you. It must be the lighted backround. Overall, it's a fairly clean job on the banner.

The avatar is a bit dark though, so I'd suggest if it wasn't meant to be that way, use a lightening tool. I'm sure the program you use has one. If it was meant to be dark, I really don't see much problems with it.[/color]
Posted
Thanx, and yeah, I did cut the side images. The program I use is very good for that type of "cutting" I guess you could say. And I dont know if I really wanted the avatar dark or light, but I think it looks good.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow I love these banners. I dont know why, but I love the way you faded everything. Then the background pic is awsome. You obviously knew what you were doing. Good job. I rate them both 10/10.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Take your name off it and it'll look a whole lot better. But as it is i'd say its a bit cluttered. Pretty simple aswell.

6/10
Posted
Hey thanx for the input, and Kaisuke I thought the same thing abo ut the text after I saved it and uploaded... For some reason it looked different from the banner I had open on the program... Must just be the upload or something...
Posted
Yeah, Gungraves a pretty sweet game anyway. It really does look kinda cluttered though, maybe a smaller font would be as good as taking it out all together. *shrug*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...