OtakuBoards

Movie 8

Meteora

[color=666666][size=1][i]Ok who has seen this movie, and what did you think? I honestly loved this movie. It was so awsome. I wont go into the details yet, but the battle scenes were the best. Plus the storyline was extremely good. Well tell me what you thought.[/color][/size][/i]

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]I think dub wise FUNi did relativly good for the first half, but completly botched the second half by making Broli tell jokes, and ruined the mystery aspect by putting Broli's name in the title.

I thought [spoiler]Piccolo's arrival[/spoiler] was a little more questionable than usual.

Those are my problems. Now for what I liked.

Everything else.

Awesome movie, great fight scenes. But I hear Movie 9 is better, so I'm gonna go wait patiently for it.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

[color=666666][size=1][i]Yeah its the best. Ilike the begining and the ned because they were the funniest. Like when they were in the line for the school thing and then at the end when Goku said to Chi Chi[spoiler] "My hobbies are reading and sports."[/spoiler] Thats was funny.[/color][/size][/i]

Movie #7 was w/ super 13. I haven't seen the US version of movie 8, but I have it in Japanese w/ subtitles and it's one of my favorites. I'm sure they cut out a lot of the cool Japanese music and replaced it with (ugh) drowning pool or something tho, meh! I liked the part where Goku hits Brolli w/ his kamehameha from a few feet away and he asks what the hell that was. Anywhoo movie #9 is my favorite, and it has more fighting than any of the other movies. There's a martial arts tournament that is infiltrated by a gang of space pirates. I don't want to give too much away (although who knows when movie 9's coming to the US), but the movie takes place after cell's death because goku is dead and gohan can go ssj.

[color=666666][size=1][i]Well of course I mean if they just now dubbed the mvie 8 it will be about 6 months till they get to movie 10. Well anyways I cant wait for it to come out. I will definetly get it. As for movie 8 its my favorite movie untill further notice.[/color][/size][/i]

Burori has arrived!
Actually there is three Burori movies. Movie 8 (now out), Movie 10 The arrival of burori, and movie 11 (WHICH SUCKED!) the clone of Burori. DO NOT BUY MOVIE 11. You will die of bordom. Anyways as for the Burori movie. I'm getting it in a few days so I need I huge favor from someone. What does Burori's voice sounds like in the english version. I've only watched it in Japanese so I want to know if his voice sounds girly or wimpy. Please tell me that nethier of them are it.

I FINALLY HAVE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! BURORI ROCKZ! GO BURORI KICK THEIR ASSES!

There are only two things I hated in this movie in english.

1) First thing. I didn't mind the voice that they used for Burori but it should have been more Demonish! ^_^

2) I HATE THIS! THEY CHANGED MY FAVOURITE PART!

[spoiler] Piccolo arrives and saves Gohan-san.

Piccolo: (to Burori) Do as you want freak.

Burori: I'm a freak? Not so I'm a devil!

They changed that to this.

Picollo: You usually pick on the children first?

Burori: I do what needs to be done. What do you expect from a true freak?
[/SPOILER]

GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That so is unfair! *Cocks shotgun* I warned them *walks over to Funi* DIE! *walks away with a smile*

Overall this movie is the best out of them all, Actually it's tied with Movie 13 to me now. STUPID FUNI!

And to think. I Have the unedited Version! Gerrr.

What were your thoughts on the movie?

Personally I liked it but my favorite DBZ movies are #9,#12 and the special movie History of Trunks. So movie #8 ranks in at number 4 of my favs. The only quarell I have is Brolly's voice. It just didn't sound right to me. Another thing that bugs me is that his SSJ hair looks to similiar to Trunks. I thought that if Brolly was going to be portaiyed as The Legendary Super Saiyan he should've had a more unique SSJ hairstyle or at least thats my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
[color=666666][size=1][i]Im with Brolli on this one. I think that would have been better. It also sounds funnier and as if he is a crazed Pychopath. Well Im glad to see people actually have seen the moie and liked it.[/color][/size][/i]