Monkeys_revenge Posted September 24, 2003 Posted September 24, 2003 Hey ppls. I just made this poem called "Wondering Not". It's my first poem I've ever written in my life. Serious one, that is. Tell me what you guys think of it! Thankies!!! Wondering Not Staring up at the moonlit sky, wondering not what might go by. Laying down on nights ground, wondering not what might be found. Reaching up to touch the moon, wondering not of anyones gloom. Looking up as light as air, wondering not of star light flare. Sitting down in the night, wondering not of any fright. Walking home to go to sleep, not making a single peep. Staring once more, at the moonlit sky, wondering not what might go by.
Guest Narusegawa Posted September 24, 2003 Posted September 24, 2003 Wow, this is so nice to read. Me luvs little poems! :D
Assassin Posted September 24, 2003 Posted September 24, 2003 [size=1][color="666666"] Monkey, great job with the ryming. I say the person who is living the poem was staring into the sky and most likely thinking, correct? Any way great poem I rate it 10/10 keep up the good work. [/size][/color]
Isus Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 Kewl poem!!! Isus likes it!!! can you get me a banner????:D
Mia_Hieis_gurl Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 hey thats great im new here i really need some friends. anyway i real like it bye bye!
Xyandar Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 Thats an amazing poem! It makes me think about alot of things! Great job. Keep up the good work;)
Monkeys_revenge Posted September 26, 2003 Author Posted September 26, 2003 Wow guys, ^^" thanks. I didn't know i would get alot of comments! Thank you very much. I just thought of it when I was looking out my window at night staring up at the sky and I wasn't thinking about anything exept the sky. Thanks guys ^^"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now