Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey ppls. I just made this poem called "Wondering Not". It's my first poem I've ever written in my life. Serious one, that is. Tell me what you guys think of it! Thankies!!!



Wondering Not


Staring up at the moonlit sky,
wondering not what might go by.
Laying down on nights ground,
wondering not what might be found.
Reaching up to touch the moon,
wondering not of anyones gloom.
Looking up as light as air,
wondering not of star light flare.
Sitting down in the night,
wondering not of any fright.
Walking home to go to sleep,
not making a single peep.
Staring once more, at the moonlit sky,
wondering not what might go by.
Guest Narusegawa
Posted
Wow, this is so nice to read.
Me luvs little poems! :D
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Monkey, great job with the ryming. I say the person who is living the poem was staring into the sky and most likely thinking, correct? Any way great poem I rate it 10/10 keep up the good work.
[/size][/color]
Posted
Wow guys, ^^" thanks. I didn't know i would get alot of comments! Thank you very much. I just thought of it when I was looking out my window at night staring up at the sky and I wasn't thinking about anything exept the sky. Thanks guys ^^"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...