Syn Posted September 24, 2003 Posted September 24, 2003 Well its been ages since I last posted a piece of art in here. This is my latest piece, I thought it was a little bit different so I thouhgt i'd show you. Its by no means finished yet, its just a background so far. Its going to be called [b]Angelic.Vision[/b]. c & c please, i'll post the finished version up later.
Meteora Posted September 24, 2003 Posted September 24, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Thats awsome. I love the way everything molds together. I rate it a definet 10/10. Its just, so cool I have no clue why. Keep it up. If more of your work is like that post it up.[/color][/size][/i]
Syn Posted September 25, 2003 Author Posted September 25, 2003 Heh, thanks for the input, I dont post much up here because not many people rate my stuff. Nice to know someone likes it though. ^_^
Eclectic Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 I don't see why people don't comment, you're very good. I also give this a 10/10. What is it anyway? *stares at it and ponders*
Syn Posted September 26, 2003 Author Posted September 26, 2003 its supposed to be an angel type thing. Notice how I tried to get a sort of mech wing kinda thing to the sides :/ you can sort of make it out I guess. Thats just the way I saw it, I suppose you could see something different in it *Shrug*
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 It looks great so far Kai. It does look like an angel, however I think it resembles the Nebachadnezzar from The Matrix movies a bit. Don't ask. -_-; I love the colors and the grungy/tech look. Although it is missing something. I'd really like to see it once its completed. I also resembles how I'd see you're mind. Artistic and creative with complication. ;)
Guest Magdalena Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 It's ok, I don't think I like all that white space. Definitely better than most of what I see on this forum, though.
Haze Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 dude. . . .i cant wait to see the finished product. i can see the "wings" or whatever you would like to call them. its very very very nice. keep up! ~haze
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now