OtakuBoards

True Fantasy Online

Castle Killer

Theres going to be a lot of really good games coming out for the X-box, especially games that are X-live. The one that takes gold is True Fantasy Online. I just learned of it recently and lets just say that I was... More then a little suprised :eek: . For one thing, Im a big fan of RPG Community games, but I got burnt out because so many of them focus solely on battling NPC enemies (Little team work, exploration, ugly characters, excessive Player Killing, ect.), Not only is this game going to have extensive teamwork, beatiful custom characters and areas, but It's also cellshaded and made in a anime style game world! Just everything that I could want in a game... Yea!
Guilds, Non-combat job occupations, ridable creatures (Horses, chocobo-like creatures, dragons, ships), purchasable property... The X-box archive needed this game, Now not only do they have the best first person shooters (Halo, Timesplitters 2, Brute Force), the best single player RPG (Fable), but now they've got the best Online community as well!
[IMG]http://xbox.com/media/games/tflo/sim-tgs-tflo-0001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://xbox.com/media/games/tflo/sim-tgs-tflo-0004.jpg[/IMG]

*Gasp* I thought Id never recieve a reply! Yeah, It is a cool game; and I havent even begun to explain its features! If this *And Halo 2* were the only games that the xbox had, I would still buy the console and use 'live'. Ive been hearing rumors that its kind of unstable though. A person can play Xbox online through there computer too, Its more stable.

I've been watching this game closely for about a year now. If any game will get me interested in online RPGs, this will be it.

Game is going to be awesome if they live up to what they've promised. Based on the shots and videos I've seen, they have. The amount of customization for your characters is amazing, and it just sounds like a lot of fun. I would not mind paying an extra $10 a month for it at all.

• 4 weeks later...
yea i have xb-live and right now its really worthless. this is the only game im really looking forward to.

but beware only get xb-live if you know a game for it is amazing. recon is way to limited, rainbow 6 is the same. not really much selection. Could this be the light at the end of the tunnel?