Jump to content
OtakuBoards

does anybody knows where i can find .hack music.


Recommended Posts

Guest G.D.X.M.
Posted
does anybody knows where i can find .hack music.
Posted
[color=royalblue]this thread is gonna get closed.

well what do you mean by that? do you mean where you can buy it or where you can download it online? if you wanna buy it then you can just go to google and type in ".hack//sign music" and lots of websites pop up that will give you websites to order it from. if you mean that you wanna download you could look on google but i've tryed before and you wont get very far doing that.[/color]
Posted
There's always Amazon.com Marketplace, or Ebay, or whatnot. I personally buy CDs from CDJapan, but it's expensive. I prefer knowing that it is not bootleg, because... I like to buy official CDs. I have expensive morals, which is why I'm always broke. ;) If you only want a particular song, you're not looking hard enough. There are lots of people out there who'd be glad to help you out.
Posted
[size=1]I believe that Bandai is releasing an official soundtrack album in the US this October, but don't quote me on it. There are many different online sites where you can purchase soundtracks, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find anything.

I hope this answers your question. Thread closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...