OtakuBoards

Konton Teki: Fate of Earth

DemonzDragoon

The terror has started, and Jay ecscaped.
He now found himself traveling back to Japan.
He saw a young girl hiding under a desk, but
only glanced. He didn't want to spoil her
confidence of hiding from MASS. He couldn't
resist leting her be caught, so he started to
talk to her. She was 9 years old, and very scared. Her name was Ericka, and he knew she wouldn't survive by herself. Her parents were
captured, and she was despirit to get them back.
Ericka knew she couldn't do it alone.
Looks like Jay found himself an partner...

A strange man looked out the window at the sheer destruction in the streets. He gave a small growl and turned around. The building he was in looked on the edge of tipping over, or collapsing under it's own weight. Scattered papers lay strewn across the floor, as empty desks quivered with the occupants underneath. He snorted, kicking one of the desks to reveal an ear splitting scream.The man snorted and continued out of the building. He looked up at the forboding sky as he walked down the street. [i] Just another day. Nothing exiting happens anymore. Jus the same death and destruction. Why would I care? MASS can go ahead and destroy the world. [/i]

He walked into a small abandoned store and took a sub from behind the counter. He began to eat it, looking out onto the street.

OOC: I hope thats a little better :-)

OCC:sorry Arcadia...

Ericka and Jay were walking down a run-down street, when
a bandit with a mask jumped out and pulled out a 22 calibur.
Jay yelled," Ericka, duck!" And Ericka did. the bandit fired
and it fleww over Ericka. Jay brought out his staff, and the bullet bounced off. He tosed his razor sharp staff, tip first,
at the bandit. The bandit fell to the ground...

Jay retrieved his weapon, and Ericka stood up. They walked over to
the dying man, and said "Why?" The man answered only by handing
him a note, the Jay opened. It read " Find my..." the rest of id was smurred, except at the end of the page that said
"Wanderer..."

The man suddenly made a disgusted look at the sandwich in his hand. He tossed it over his shoulder and walked out of the shop.
[i] MASS may have contaminated the food. I need to be more carefull. [/i]
As soon as he walked out, he heard a voice from above. "Five today-or perhaps, six?" The man looked arond and found the man talking to him. He was cutting a scar across his chest, his eyes sunk into the back of his head. "Who are you?!" The man's voice was raspy and cold. The other man grinned and jumped down. "Maybe I'll tell you, maybe I won't. It is not for you to decide, Kanriku." His voice sounded like a toneless hiss with a slight russian accent. Kanriku stepped back and unsheathed the gunblade that was sheathed on his belt. "How do you know my name?" The man laughed again and leaped into the air. Kanriku growled and ran after him. The man went into an alley, Kanriku hot on his trail. With a grin, Kanriku went behind a box and hid. The man bounded from rooftop to roof top, until he was met by Kanriku on the last one. "Teleportation really comes in handy against freaks like you." The man showed a grin to match Kanriku's and pulled out a handfull of knives. "Oh crap."

Just befor she could kill jay he kicked the daggar out of her hand.... he looked at her with wide eyes as he said I.....I...know you she quickly vanished.She appeder at a crumbled building and sat on top of it..... lookig down she saw the fight between the two men she jumped in the midddle of it and froze time hmmmm
both of you are doomed to die. She gave a smirkey smile and hung on to Kanriku and said especially you she got close to him and put a daggar to his throught hmmmm now or later......She ingraved an x on his sholder and said as the scar fades so will you and now for you she looked at the other.....and said in a wisper you time will be up in a matter of days disapeared and resumed the fight.

[color=indigo]
Niari checked her gun one more time, then gave her group the signal. She could only afford to take three of her best in the gang with her, as MASS was cracking down on them. Some of her crew had already been taken. She couldn't afford to let that happen again. On the signal, Niari and her best burst through a window of a bank, the backup holding people while Niari marched straight to the safe. "Hmmm, complex locks they've got these days." She shot it with her laser gun at full power, blasting a hole in the door. She searched until she found what they had come for, then as an afterthought picked up a large bag of money. [i]For the crew[/i] she thought, racing out of the bank, with her people right on her heels. The police had started to pull up, but Niari grabbed the hands of her crew, and started to float right over their heads. She soared over a building, and set them down on a fire escape. "Go and bring the money to the hideout. I have some business to attend to first." Niari watched them run off, then started walking in the opposite direction, brushing a loose strand of blue hair out of her face.
[/color]

Kanriku looked around. [i] What the hell was that? [/i] A volly of daggers suddenly came flying at him, and he flipped out of the way. Kanriku ran behind the chimeny and peeked out. "Not bad." In a sudden ringing sound, the man appered in front of him with a dagger to his neck. "You don't know the half of it." Kanriku manedged to get out of the way an aimed his sword at the other side of the chimney. He pulled a trigger on the hilt and a bullet shot through the chimney. He pulled the trigger five more times, until it made a clicking empty sound. "Unwise of you." The man's voice coming from behind Kanriku chilled him to the bone. He turned around and pointed the gunblade at him. "Who are you!?"

"You may call me, Wolfgang Amadeus."
"Mozart?"
"Hardly, but like his work your death will be beautifull." He growled. "Watch it pal. This is a fine piece I got to your head, in case you haven't noticed."
"Your...empty." Kanriku flared his nostrils and pushed on his blade. Wolfgang moved before the blade could find it's mark in his skull. "Why did you come to find me?!"
"You are not yet trusted to make such decisions."

The whoman smiled delitedly as she thought Kanriku has no clue what happened. She began laghfing and hung her head off of the building. So sad that I had to do that.....Then she grabbed her head in pain voice-"Its not finished yet." Her-I did what you said
voice-Kanna I said you mind will be free of my grasp if you did away with Kanriku. A black shadow appeared and she grabbed her daggar and swung it went straight through. It was a halla gram. figure-Ha you think Im going to show my self to hostile you? RRRRRR WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BLOOD!!! The figure laghfed now I see all you want to do is kill me. YOU MADE ME KILL MY BROTHER WITH MY 2 HANDS! And you will have that memory along with others burned in your mind untill you do as I say....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Freaky_Gnome
From a distance a black limo entered a old looking building. This building by the looking of it was a small hospital. The limo parked and a man in a black suit entered the hospital. The hospital was empty but there was a few bandits in the hospital. The buff looking bandits tried to kill the man in the black limo suit. Whats your name asked one of the bandits? It's Ansem said the man as he drew his saber. SLASH!!! Oh MY GOD cried one of the bandits. Please don't kill me please cried the bandit sorry said Ansem as he pulled off his shades the last bandit dropped by looking into Ansems eyes!!! Now off to find Jay!!! said Ansem.

Kanna entered and saw the men cowering in fear of ansem! *hmmmmm he could be of some use to me?* Hey you the man turned to se kanna yes woman. *o great woman* She cleared her throght "Are you looking for jay?" She said with a smirk on. A younger man ran over dont miss he can and will kill you! She gave an empty smile and broke his neck he fell life less! So you...know where he is? Fallow me she smiled as she walkled past him.

Kanriku growled and rushed at Wolfgang. He dodged most of Kanriku's blows until he was forced back to the edge of the roof. "Now Die!!" Kanriku yelled, kicking Wolfgang off the side. He looked down after him, and he shot up like a bullet, crashing into Kanriku's jaw and sending him stumbeling backwards. He tripped and skidded on his back. He could see Wolfgang above him, almost stopped in mid-air. The glow of his eyes Burned like the moon. Kanriku flipped up and launched himself onto the fire escape and crashing through the window. He ran down the stairs and waited for Wolfgang to attack. Sweat mopped his brow and he was gasping for breath. Suddenly, there was a large rumble, and Wolfgang came crashing through the wall.