OtakuBoards

Congradulations new mods and old.

Guest RPG&BattleKing

Guest RPG&BattleKing
I would just like to say congradulations to the new moderators. I know this is kinda spammy but I would like to ue this space to let other members congradulate the new mods and speak their thoughts of this site. I have only been here about 2 weeks but Ive been observing it for 2 months and it is by far my favorite site ever. Ive been to may other forums but none of them even compare. I have already made a few friends, become quite well known, and have around 50 PMs. No other site has done that. Now I practically live here and its all thanks to the mods and Adam. So congradulations to James Charles and Adam for a great site and congradulations to the new mods for achieving greatness.

Yeah this is sorta spam.. But they DO deserve an applause. I used to come here and chat 2 years ago but I got too busy with school and forgot about it. Back then, James was helpin me out alot and makin me feel good here.

2 Years later I just started chatting again but I made a new account under my new email so I could start new. James has really improved this site and I love it! I am on here all the time. Even at school I sneak on:P

The mods have also done an excellent job for keeping these boards safe and free of profanity and other stuff. So Congrats to all of you!!
-Xyandar

Xyander, I am afraid you are deadly wrong. We owe our salvation from profanity to that most wonderful of beings...

[center][b][u]The Censorer[/u][/b][/center]

The Censorer has made this place what it is today, creating a new era of peace and a profanity-free environment, untainted by the corrupt minds of others.

It presides over the Moderators, giving them orders, and a helping hand when necessary. The Moderators have secret sessions where they praise the Almighty Censorer, and perform pagan rituals in the darkness.

It is rumoured that Raiha has even [i]seen[/i] the Great One itself. To anyone with a post count over 6000 it appears, dispensing time honoured wisdom and advice, revelling in the adoration of the masses.

Praise the Censorer, Supreme Ruler of Otaku Lounge, Grand Vadoosh of Otaku Gamers, High Emperor of Otaku Arena, Wise Wibblydunk of Otaku Anime, Lofty Seer of Otaku Series and Mighty Artiste of Otaku Art and Design.

He is [b]The Censorer!![/b]

I've already said my piece to the new mods.

Edit/ Duh, Xyander....I was making a joke. Duh.

Sheesh *rolls eyes*:worried:

Sometimes...

/Edit