Ares Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 I'm interested in finding anime themes on Kazaa, but I don't know what to search under. I would like to start this post so that people can suggest different anime themes to get. I would especially like to know YuYuHakusho theme names, but suggest any themes that you know. THANKS! :D
Haze Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 themes? what are these themes you are speaking of? am i the only one who knows not what a theme is?
scrmngfangrl Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 don't you ever go to english class? ;P theme is a reacurring idea or thingy, like love conguers all, and crap. that was a horrible explaination. oh well. YYHS might be like ghost or suppernatural.
eleanor Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 [size=1] If you're talking about Theme: A universal idea about life, scrmngfangrl, that would be impossible to actually download. You can't download something intangible. [/size]
Ares Posted September 26, 2003 Author Posted September 26, 2003 I'm talking about theme music, such as Vegeta's theme song title and Kenshin themes as in Kenshin theme songs. Does anyone comprehend? :rolleyes:
eleanor Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 [size=1] Heh, well then it's pretty simple. You can type in "Vegeta's Theme" or whatever you're looking for and search for it under Music only. [/size]
Ares Posted September 26, 2003 Author Posted September 26, 2003 Well, I'm interested in finding new anime themes. I already have Vegeta's theme. Thanks for the advice, anyway.
Haze Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 hey! go for the kingdom hearts theme called "simple and clean" wow. its so cool. now i understand what your talkin bout. . . when you watch an anime or somethin. . . stick around for the closing credits. it usually says what the theme is towards the end. k?
Syk3 Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 Er...what does this have to do with Art? Normally music would go in Music, Movies & TV, but as it's anime it would be in the Anime Lounge. Of course, if you just think about it, I'm sure you can find this somewhere on the net if you google it. Have fun! ^_^ Topic closed.
Recommended Posts