Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you think there should be a forum for clubs?  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think there should be a forum for clubs?

    • Yes!
      7
    • No!
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
I've noticed that many people have their own clubs on here. Just maybe we could have a forum just for clubs and stuff. It's an idea. What does everyone think about it? It's just a suggestion.
Guest AnimePsycho
Posted
Yes! I was going to post this myself but decided not to. I think its a good idea because so many people make them but it would only work if people made elaborate posts.
Posted
And, I think the thing you need to take into consideration is that many of the clubs in peoples' signatures aren't real "clubs", so to speak. They're simply buddy lists under a different guise.

Most member clubs simply don't [i]do[/i] anything. They don't gather or coordinate meetings and events. The criteria for joining these said "clubs" is simply a rudimentary knowledge of how to operate our private messaging system. This isn't true in all cases, but hopefully you can see where I'm coming from.

It's good that you're interested in making suggestions, so I hope you're not too discouraged here. Let's face it--no suggestion is a bad suggestion because you're trying to contribute in a positive way to the site.

Yet, many of us that can speak with experience on the issue know that there is no real need for any such forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...