Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Magdalena
Posted
Don't ever use black font over a dark pic... not only does it block the pic, you can't see it!

I would suggest you use a better program, use better fonts, and improve your quality.

Also, try blending, matching colors... and uhhh did I mention better fonts?
Guest Vincent fan
Posted
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! I hope you don't mind that I tweaked your avatar that you made on your other thread. here it is.
oh yeah and i hope you don't mind me advertising your fanclub too do you? i'll edit this banner that you made and make different so it's not like we are twins or something ok?
Guest Vincent fan
Posted
oh ok;) well here is the tweaked banner that Alter~Ego let me use as long as i tweak it.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alter~Ego [/i]
[B]Well Sir Complain-A-Lot... how do you like this one? And thanx for the good rating.;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hhahaha

Hhahaha


I don't like it. I don't like any of your banners. Only reason why you get such high ratings is because either the people are being too nice, or don't know how to do it themselves. Do you even have photoshop? If not, I can probably send it to you( AIM: Ox Magdalena xO , MSN: [email]xjenni978x@hotmail.com[/email])


Stay away from that font. It's horrible for banners. Your banners are nothing but a picture and some text, on a solid color background....

Please! More variety!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...