Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Alter~Ego

Members
  • Posts

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alter~Ego

  1. Well i edited this for someone hope you like it;)
  2. No I don't mind as long as it doesn't gat out of hand;)
  3. what about this avater?
  4. oh sorry i didn't mean for it to be assumed zero was a girl. well here is another banner. enjoy;)
  5. Well Heero is winning cuz Zechs sux so ha :2women: big pimpin
  6. Zero the only reason you like the one that you rated it a 10/10 is because you stare at that char all the time... well here is another banner i made for zero. Enjoy;)
  7. Here is an avatar i made.
  8. Well Sir Complain-A-Lot... how do you like this one? And thanx for the good rating.;)
  9. I rate it... 3/10. Only because i don't get the point of hamtaro. What is its purpose? kinda like pokemon. i don't like pokemon cuz i'ts ghetto gipeddo. (meaning unknown)
  10. Here is another one I did in my spare time. Enjoy;) .
  11. Well I hope this one will get you to quit complaining. Enjoy!
  12. [FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkred][B]Thanks. Yeah i agree I was just in a hurry so I just stuck with what I had. Here is another one. Hope you like it;)
  13. WEll here is another banner i made through a pm. hope ypu like it Zero control
  14. Oh ok thanx. I will keep working on banners. This one I made through a pm request. I use MS Paint
  15. Hey how do you add an attachment when you are replying? Because I have another banner I made I just don't know how to put it up in a reply.
  16. I just started today making banners. the characters are Vincent Valentine and Sepheroth
  17. So is my banner any good. please rate it.
  18. what is the size requirement.
  19. mine is zelda/sheik
  20. what is the size requirement n~e way.
  21. here is one i just did.
  22. here is a banner i made.
  23. How do you think this banner is? I mean what is it's rating? Sorry Syk3:bawl:
  24. it is SSSSOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx;)
×
×
  • Create New...