Alter~Ego
Members-
Posts
34 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Alter~Ego
-
-
No I don't mind as long as it doesn't gat out of hand;)
-
-
-
She is a he.
-
Well Heero is winning cuz Zechs sux so ha :2women: big pimpin
-
Zero the only reason you like the one that you rated it a 10/10 is because you stare at that char all the time... well here is another banner i made for zero. Enjoy;)
-
-
-
I rate it... 3/10. Only because i don't get the point of hamtaro. What is its purpose? kinda like pokemon. i don't like pokemon cuz i'ts ghetto gipeddo. (meaning unknown)
-
-
-
[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkred][B]Thanks. Yeah i agree I was just in a hurry so I just stuck with what I had. Here is another one. Hope you like it;)
-
-
-
Hey how do you add an attachment when you are replying? Because I have another banner I made I just don't know how to put it up in a reply.
-
I just started today making banners. the characters are Vincent Valentine and Sepheroth
-
-
what is the size requirement.
-
mine is zelda/sheik
-
what is the size requirement n~e way.
-
it is SSSSOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx;)