Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Picture Analysis: How the hell did they do this?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I was organizing all of my files today (btw, I'm completely done, and my computer is in complete order :D) and I came across this interesting Eva wallpaper. I was never much a fan of Evangelion, but I was curious to know whether this picture is official, or someone's "dope-skillz" put to work? If it's the latter, I would really like to know how to pull off such an integration: it seems like everything belongs, even though one part of the picture is anime and the other part is 3D.

If it helps, I remember acquiring this picture either before or during the summer that just passed. I'm betting with the little "signature" at the bottom left that it is definately "fan work," but you never know.
Posted
That may be one of the coolest wallpapers I have ever seen. I actually just set it as mine.

I think the way they got it to look as one is that they did a lot of shading on the 2D part so to blend e'rything(heh) together.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...