OtakuBoards

vampire

Haze

yeah man!!!!!!!! and woman!!!!! i just created my favorite background EVER!!! oh yes. its a vampire chick. and a pick of the "house of usher" (from my literature book. i dont know if it is really the house of usher but o well.) i think im in love. . . lol. no not really. no words. i couldnt get any that looked good. . . the colors are too hard to match.

well here she is:

[color=666666][size=1][i]Thats pretty good. Now for the girl did you draw her from scratch? If so you did a good job on her. The background goes good with the dra3wing of the girl. I rate it a 9/10. Also it has a overall Mysterious effect.[/color][/size][/i]

ahh thank you thank you thank you. *bows* sadly no i did not draw her. i donot even know where she is from. i simply typed in "vampire" under a google images search and found her. you see the plan was to make a banner for a newbie out of a vampire, thats what they wanted at least. but it turns out she was too great of an opportunity to miss. if you want it this is the picture i got her from:

That is amazing. I really like the change in colors from the redish background to the blue of the girl. Since the to are close to opposites it gives her this look like she has an aura of power that lets her stand out a bit. And since both are dark colors it keeps the change from being sudden.

Then again, maybe sleep deprivation is making me think wierd. :p