Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, that is pitifully shallow. But hey, if someone was to ask me just for my looks I'd still be happy. And yes, it's ok for a girl to ask a guy. I mean, cmon its the.... 00's!
Posted
I went to homecoming dance already. Granted that it wasn't my school, but even so it wasn't that much fun. I had more fun once I left with my friends. As for my schools homecoming dane I'm not going to it because it's just going to be at the school. How boring.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ares [/i]
[B]But she broke her arm, would I look stupid asking a girl with a broken arm to a dance? I don't know... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, and people will think you did it. My girlfriend got a black eye once because she liked boxing for some odd reason and everyone would stare at me in public if I was with her.
Posted
good news everyone!!
i went for it and asked the girl out!
...
...
...
...
what, u wanna know what she said. well, me being the major babe-magnet that i am, she said yes! i'm so proud of myself.

maybe we should sell our system of askin a date out for $100 in an infomercial. it'll be the "the 1 step system to getting a date" infomercial. that sounds like a club. pm me to join
Posted
Lol,nobody would buy a dating method from you,silly.

I'm glad you got your girl,lol. This guy I kinda like likes me,so idk if I'm gonna have a date or not by then,lol, from what i hear anyways. Why are guys always so afraid?And I'm not gonna make the first move this time,it gets old really fast....grrr....

Yea,I'm happy just going with my friends,it'll be fun! I'll have fun just getting dressed up,but trust me,you boys have it so easy...grrr....
Posted
I finally have a date. His name is Mike and I am excited for it. After Homecoming, we are planning to play his PS2 till 2 in the morning. It is going to be cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...