Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A Myotaku site question


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a question. Is anyone else having problems with getting the Otaku Jukebox to work? I click on the song title and it just sits there. I have Windows Media Player, and am on a DSL connection. I timed it once and gave up after waiting fifteen minutes, with nothing happening. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate that as well.

Thanks for reading.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Yeah I have the same thing happen. So instead I just goto the music sectiond in the actual The Otaku andisten to them there.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Thanks for the reply

I do that, but some of the newly added tunes don't have a home in the shrines. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with the problem.

Maybe someone out there knows how to fix it?
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm not sure, but I don't think Media Player will work. Do you have QuickTime? If not, try getting it and installing the plugin for your browser.[/color]
Guest Cosmic
Posted
That may be the problem. I downloaded Windows Media Player because the first time I tried to use the Jukebox, I got this message that said I needed the Media Player to view the page properly. I do have an older version of Quick time, I'll see what I can do with it.
Guest Cosmic
Posted
Hello,

Thanks for looking into it for me and the others here having the same problem.
Guest Cosmic
Posted
My yahoo messenger name is stagemanus, that and the PM feature of this site are the only two I have.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...