OtakuBoards

Solutions to the problem...

Razzamataz

lets face it, humanity has A LOT of problems. but finding the awnsers is harder to find than the missing link, but what do y'all think some possible ways to fix whats wrong? post your idea's, comment on others, talk about the weather, whatever this is a doomed topic from the start I know it.

I personally think that the best way is to stop taking ourselves so seriously. once we kick back, put our feet up, relax, and get comfortable everything will work itself out in the end...one way or another.

Humanity has alot of problems? I guess that depends what you think is a problem, as I see it their is little problems.

if you really want to comment about humanity atleast give a good idea what you consider a problem in humanity.

Wars a problem... but not a big one in my opinon, War is caused by leaders who want more power/popularity but thats my thoughts.

The main problem that we have revolves around our lack of sufficient spelling ability. If we could overcome our defects in spelling, then we would be saved. This is my religion-Neo Literarism- and once that is overcome, then humans shall stand forth for a new, brighter day, as our planet moves closer to the sun, finally boiling us to death. But hey, each day will be brighter than the last ^_^.

Ok, we have many problems- mainly personality wise. We are commonly greedy and self serving... we are destroying our planet through our constant scavenge for food/materials. We need to be working [i]harder[/i] on alternatives. But we love our comfort, and our lives, so we continue as we are.

There are many 'problems' with us, but it will take a long time before we start to do something more about it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Razzamataz [/i]
[B]lets face it, humanity has A LOT of problems. but finding the [u]awnsers[/u] is harder to find than the missing link, but what do y'all think some possible ways to fix whats wrong? [/B][/QUOTE]

Spellchecker. That's one problem solved already.

Anyway, craig8429 (I obviously copied and pasted the name) brings up a good point. This thread is very vague. Perhaps you should go into a little bit more detail as to what you think constitutes humanity's problems. We'll use that as a structure for this thread. Otherwise it'll be a mess.

I advise the moderators of this area to keep an eye on this thread. I'm leaving it open for now against my better judgment.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i]
[B]Spellchecker. That's one problem solved already.

Anyway, craig8429 (I obviously copied and pasted the name) brings up a good point. This thread is very vague. Perhaps you should go into a little bit more detail as to what you think constitutes humanity's problems. We'll use that as a structure for this thread. Otherwise it'll be a mess.

I advise the moderators of this area to keep an eye on this thread. I'm leaving it open for now against my better judgment. [/B][/QUOTE]

:-/ I usually try spellchecking, but I mind you when at school i'm rushing to type a paper and post messages here.

I will go in to details on the problems.

1. Greed(everyone wants a cut)
2. Sharing( Ahh.....we are told from a young age, so why stop now? Be fair to each other.)
3. War(hey we are sending people to die over one mans decision)

I can go on if needed.

Charles, you've been too kind. This thread is far too vague for my tastes. Sure humanity has plenty of flaws. However, what are flaws compared to? Humanity's merit. So we have a 2 lane street.

If you want to discuss a specific event, opinion, philosophy, experience, or what not... please do. However...

Thread closed.