Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Now It's Your Turn


Recommended Posts

Guest Magdalena
Posted
Be brutal... What do you think of my most recent banner(check sig) and my av?
Posted
[size=1]....*Looks at "Just so everyone knows, I'm a girl!"*You and Ohkami should start a club.......

It is good....the only thing it needs is a border...becuase a banner always needs a border.....unless I am wrong....like I am always....>.>

.....Edit:Ok I was wrong.......but it would look good with one.....>.>[/size]
Posted
[size=1] All banner do [i]not[/i] need a border. Those are always optional. But I admit that the banner would look nice is you had a border or a wash-out border.[/size]
Posted
Hmm, I like the avatar, but I think the butterfly needs to be a bit more solid (higher opacity, IIRC). It is too light when compared to the background.

As for the banner, it just feels a bit cluttered to me. Too many shadows, or maybe just that red paint effect. I will have to disagree with Ayokano on the border part, though. For this style of border it would just not look right.
Posted
I love your banner! It is awesome! It looks really cool and modern. Maybe a very small border, but it looks fine as is.

I don't like your avatar as much as the banner though. but it is good. Clap clap clap.

Avi=6/10
Banner=8/10
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]I like them both, did you make them if so... Wow. You did a good job on them both . If not oh well it still looks good. I rate them both 10/10. I lovehe way the red and th grey blends thats the best part.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Magdalena
Posted
Yes, I made them both.

I will admit it needs a border, but I'm not above myself to admit I can't do banners. So instead of calling it a handicap, I basically use it as proof it's a genuine Jen banner: no border.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...