Dagger Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 This is a banner I made using images of Cloud from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Heh... there are about two pictures of him total, and this one has both of 'em. I originally wanted to put the FFVII logo somewhere in the middle, but it didn't look quite right. Tell me what you think! ~Dagger~
Meteora Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Thats pretty good and all but you could clear the pic up a bit. Also add some sort of text to it. It would be more appealing. Well as for putting the banner together you did a good job. I rate it a 8/10.[/color][/size][/i]
Dagger Posted October 1, 2003 Author Posted October 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i] [B][color=666666][size=1][i]Thats pretty good and all but you could clear the pic up a bit. Also add some sort of text to it. It would be more appealing. Well as for putting the banner together you did a good job. I rate it a 8/10.[/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm.... I can't decide what phrase to put there. Probably one of Cloud's famous lines.... or else Sephiroth's "puppet" line. Anyhoo, I've noticed that text in Photoshop, no matter what the font (I have Photoshop Limited Edition, whatever that means..... it seems to be missing a few features) tends to come out a little pixellated/grainy/utterly unattrative. Other than making it really faded and blurry, how might I fix this? Thanks!! ~Dagger~
Desbreko Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 [color=indigo]It probably has to do with how much you compress the image when you save it as a jpg. Sometimes it's pretty much impossible to get the text to not be all blurry when you save it as a jpg, even when you set it to compress the image as little as possible. You might try saving it as a gif if that happens. I like the banner, though, even without text. For only having those two images to work with, you put them together pretty well. Also, I don't think the banner really [i]needs[/i] any text. I think a caption would do just fine, if you're going to use it in your signature. Maybe something like this:[/color] __________________ [center][b]Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children[/b] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=493793[/img][/center]
Dagger Posted October 1, 2003 Author Posted October 1, 2003 That's a really good idea, Debresko. Thanks! Once I make a nice-looking avatar, I'll try it out. ~Dagger~
Guest Magdalena Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 I actually like that alot. The quality is iffy, but it looks great.
eleanor Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 [size=1] Well, the picture Dagger used is probably the only picture she has access to since the movie release isn't known very well, and the picture she used is low-quality itself. I still really like it, though. ^_^ I really think it's an awesome banner, and a nice text would make it very cool. Nice job.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now