Ares Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 Okay, there's this Chinese girl in my class that speaks English okay, and I want to ask her to homecoming dance or be her friend. What should I say to her?
Queen Asuka Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Something along the lines of "Will you go to the dance with me?" would probably be appropriate.[/color][/size]
craig8429 Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 Be straight with her walk up to her and say "hey" start a convo. if she seems to like you ask.
Stuart Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]I think these kinda threads and people asking crap like this is really sad -.- in my opinon I would simply say "Well... you... go... to... homecoming... dance... with... me...." There see that was simple ^_^[/size][/color]
LostProphet Posted October 1, 2003 Posted October 1, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial]Ah yes, the first time you ask the question.....I remember pulling this one for Military Ball my Freshman year..... Luckily I knew the girl pretty well....she's a friend of mine from 8th grade, and one of the first I knew upon moving to this Conformist Hellhole. Best thing I could reccomend is get to know her first. If homecoming is quickly approaching (3 weeks...girls need a while....), talk to her often. Not so much to scare her off, but enough to keep you fresh on her mind. I would also reccommend not asking any later than 3 weeks, 2 if the girl seems to get things done quickly. Don't ask too soon though, you'll seem hasty and impatient. I asked her in August, and the Dance wasn't until November.....luckily, she knew me pretty well though.... Get it done, be yourself, and success will find you[/color][/font]
CB Shin Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 What a coincidence, I'm chinese(a guy) but that has nothing to do with the question. Well, I asked just asked this girl to go to the dance. I gave her a gift though, a personally made CD, full of stuff she likes. Music works well enough, or if she doesn't really have any favorites, make her laugh. If you're not usually a humorous person well...
Dagger Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 Just ask her. Smile, be nice and courteous (when you don't know how to act, it's always safe to play the gentleman). If you have confidence in your sense of humor, try to make her laugh. That always helps to break the ice/ease the tension. Anyway, it's not such a big deal. All you need to do is ask. ~Dagger~
Drix D'Zanth Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 What the... you asked the SAME question twice? [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31826&pagenumber=2[/url] stick to this thread please. Thread closed. -Drix
Recommended Posts