Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can someone recomend me any multiplayer games on the PSX? Multiplayer means 4 players at once. Action's the best. Racing I'm not to fond with. Can anyone help?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Well the only multiplayer game i remember now is Crash Bash. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've tried it. After some time I got sick and tired of it......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]He he,I've got a really crazy game for you.Its based on Japan.
It's called ''Bishi Bashi''' it is really mental.But so funny.He he,its cheap to. [/B][/QUOTE]

You translated it from a japanese title, didn't you? I think I got the game but I can't remember the title. My PSX is currently malfunctioning due to the event when I took it and used it as a surf board. (I splashed water over it) I'm gonna buy a new one before the end of this year. I really need some titles......
Posted
Nah,on my Bishi Bashi it's got Japanese in small.And then a giant''BISHI BASHI!'' ,lol.I laugh when I say that.:laugh:
Seriously ,this game is absolutely mental.There's one game where yiu have o copy the rhythm to grow the men's afro hair.lol.
Posted
Oh cool.I've seen it at the arcades and the controls hat you use I mental too.You get this pod things don't you? nd you have to smash 'em down.Suppose that's where they got te name from''Bishi BASHI'' lol.
Posted
Bish Bash? Never heard of it. Or seen it in the arcades....
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Well Twisted Metal 3 and 4 were both 4 player games but they were not very enjoyable(if only 1 and 2 had allowed 4 players) . Crash Team Racing is good for those not even into racing games (BATTLE MODE!!!). And Frogger is a fun 4 player game too but it doesn't really offer too much
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]twisted metal black, enough said.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't sat anything about that because he asked for PSX games not PS2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...