OtakuBoards

Cold

Ares

:o Does anyone like the music group known as Cold? I like one of their songs called Stupid Girl. It's awesome. What does everyone think about Cold? Does anyone think they are a good rock group? How long have they been out? Does anyone know?

Guest Magdalena
I hate stupid girl. I prefer stuff from their first album, which kicks ***. Songs like "Confession" and "She Said" really rock my socks.

if you "like" one song, then you dont like the band. you like that song. >_>

the single you mentioned has a very weezer sound and feel (mostly because of rivers' contributions to the songs development) and sounds very little like the cold you would hear on the rest of the album (or any of their other work, either).
i like cold's sound and the way they approach music. they are reasonably talented and perform well.

ps-at least listen to more than one track before you give a verdict on a band. they put a lot of effort into making a record and they deserve a chance to be heard.

I think that they're really cool, but i have only herd a couple of the songs though like Stupid Girl for example. I've herd a couple of the other songs except i don't know what they are called yet cause i haven't took the time to look them up.

I really didn't like "Stupid Girl" when I first heard it, but it sort of grew on me. I saw Cold in concert with Evanesence at our state fair. I didn't think I'd really like Cold, but they were pretty good. (So was Revis who was also touring w/ them.) I guess I don't really know enough about them to be considered a big fan, but I think they're pretty cool.
BTW, do you get "Ares" from Greek mythology or from an anime I don't know about?
Just wonderin'!
~Artemis Goddess of the Night~