Ares Posted October 2, 2003 Posted October 2, 2003 :o Does anyone like the music group known as Cold? I like one of their songs called Stupid Girl. It's awesome. What does everyone think about Cold? Does anyone think they are a good rock group? How long have they been out? Does anyone know?
Guest Magdalena Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 I hate stupid girl. I prefer stuff from their first album, which kicks ***. Songs like "Confession" and "She Said" really rock my socks.
Xyandar Posted October 8, 2003 Posted October 8, 2003 I love Cold's new album! A member in my family died recently and the song "Cure My Tragedy" Really got to me. Cure my Tragedy and Wasted Years is amazing songs! so is Gone Away
Ares Posted October 8, 2003 Author Posted October 8, 2003 Thanks for the feedback so far. I never heard of those other songs you talk about. I've only heard stupid girl. Guess I'm not that into Cold, lol. But I do think they're pretty good.
treton_noir Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 if you "like" one song, then you dont like the band. you like that song. >_> the single you mentioned has a very weezer sound and feel (mostly because of rivers' contributions to the songs development) and sounds very little like the cold you would hear on the rest of the album (or any of their other work, either). i like cold's sound and the way they approach music. they are reasonably talented and perform well. ps-at least listen to more than one track before you give a verdict on a band. they put a lot of effort into making a record and they deserve a chance to be heard.
craig8429 Posted October 10, 2003 Posted October 10, 2003 I hate cold.....they are just another look on chessy teen music that little girls make big.
*Aura* Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 I think that they're really cool, but i have only herd a couple of the songs though like Stupid Girl for example. I've herd a couple of the other songs except i don't know what they are called yet cause i haven't took the time to look them up.
Artemis Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 I really didn't like "Stupid Girl" when I first heard it, but it sort of grew on me. I saw Cold in concert with Evanesence at our state fair. I didn't think I'd really like Cold, but they were pretty good. (So was Revis who was also touring w/ them.) I guess I don't really know enough about them to be considered a big fan, but I think they're pretty cool. BTW, do you get "Ares" from Greek mythology or from an anime I don't know about? Just wonderin'! ~Artemis Goddess of the Night~
lea Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 anyone ever hear "insane" by cold? well, now that you mentioned it, "caught in the rain" by revis is really really good, too ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now