Guest Tec-9 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 there's no other forum for this kinda question, so i'll ask it here...
Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 If ya smell-lllll-llll what the Gamecube is cooking?Nah j/k im not sure but I think I'll chose the nintendo Gamecube over Xbox.
iggy Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 cartridge games have way less graphics and they arent so good so definatly the box
Treble Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B]cartridge games have way less graphics and they arent so good so definatly the box [/B][/QUOTE] The Nintendo Gamecube will be CD quality not Cartidge like N64.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I have to say GameCube. There's nothing like a good old Nintendo game console! :)
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I WANT YOU GUYS TO USE TO POLL! VOTE! DAT'S THE ONLY REASON I MADE IT!!!!!! ~[I]back to posting![/I]
KUNIVA Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]I WANT YOU GUYS TO USE TO POLL! VOTE! DAT'S THE ONLY REASON I MADE IT!!!!!! ~[I]back to posting![/I] [/B][/QUOTE] [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]You cant do that if the polls are closed. Anyway I say Gamecube.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now