stardust Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Hey,if you want to read my online diary,go [URL=http://www.teenopendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=B269580]here[/URL] My entry for today!Enjoy!!:love:
lil_hell4t Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 interesting,but isnt it kinda dodgey to have a diary on the internet???...owell
Nerdsy Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Heh, I never thought I'd see another person at these boards with a TOD. My name is Mestil there, if you ever want to check out my diary...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Interesting diary thingy you got here. :) I would never put diary on line...it my life is too boring to be put in a diary....especially on line.lol
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I won't go there cuz, my life is TOO interesting to talk about.....not intended for the weak...AHHHHH...LOL:laugh:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 hey, whatever happened w/ robert? if nothing so far, good luck!
stardust Posted October 6, 2001 Author Posted October 6, 2001 okie dokie,nuthin happened w/robert yet,but I'll post updates.I simply asked him out and he said he didn't kniow,so I'll have to ask him again sometime and hop he actually answers,don't want a repeat of last year,I did sumthin like that last year with a boy,and he kept sayin I don't know and never answered,that's why I'm not thinkin he will,it's not me that's the problem,he just doesn't know if he wants to bother w/ a girlfriend right now:blush:
stardust Posted October 6, 2001 Author Posted October 6, 2001 LOL,Yeah,I just wrote a new entry,it's boring,but I'll add more later!:blush:
stardust Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 oh,I 4-got about this,it was awhile ago though....
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [size=1][b]This topic is alittle bit to old to be posting in. It hasn't be posted in months. [/size][/b]
BabyGirl Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B][size=1][b]This topic is alittle bit to old to be posting in. It hasn't be posted in months. [/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]James [i]told[/i] her to use her old topic, so she has. Thanks stardust :)[/color]
stardust Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]James [i]told[/i] her to use her old topic, so she has. Thanks stardust :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] no problem,I'm tryin to get better bout the rules,I 4-got this topic was ever even here
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 you've inspired me, too. i just made my first entry. my online name is Nemhain.
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]James [i]told[/i] her to use her old topic, so she has. Thanks stardust :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][b]Oh sorry. Didn't know dat. Sorry again. I wouldn't put my dairy on internet. I want my information private.[/size][/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now