Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow. I feel like such a minimal amateur right now... I have more random faces and such, but I have a special something to work on, besides my art trades, which are just as bad as my randomness. I have to play with tee shirt designs and resize them and all. I, hopefully, will get a little extra credit and might make them into banners and such. Go Pandas!!!! ^_^
Posted
maladjusted, you have very nice drawing style, and I really envy that you can do FOLDS in the clothes, something I have yet to master. The one thing I dislike about your drawings is the messy shading/coloring. I don't know whether it's because of lack of decent drawing materials (I HATE Crayola colored pencils) which sometimes can't be helped, or not spending time enough. Your pictures would be so awesome if you spent a little more time on the shading/coloring, or found some good colored pencils. I suppose since this is merely a school SKETCHES, I'm being a bit nitpicky, but I hope you won't take my "constructive criticism" wrong.
Posted
Okay, well, I just so happened to whip this up yesterday and then I shaded it today. XP Bleh, two day project and I was totally addicted to it. Hehe.
I need to ask you all something...do you think it's a guy or girl? I say it's a girl.
AH! Gotta go! Parents calling me to go out for dinner...
Posted
It could go either way. The hair makes it look like a girl, but the muscule-y-ness and heavy eyebrows make it looks like a guy. Here's a sketch I did, at home though, while watching The Lion King and taking a look at the concept art. My inking was pretty badly done, but try to ingore it. My favourite pen's gone missing somewhere in my room. Enjoy.
Posted
Ohh! It's so cute! *starts goggling over the little lion* Aw, that's so cute!
Oh yeah, forgot to explain my reason...well, my friends and I keep arguing over WHAT it is. Friend A says it's a girl, Friend B says a guy, Friend C says a girl, Friend D says "it's an it", and Friend E just keeps saying it's really cool. ^^ (My school lacks artistic people. XP)
Posted
Nope! And I know why! ^^
My friend is totally Lord of the Ring obsessed and said Legolas is old, meaning he had time to grow his hair! And besides, I think her (yes, I'm using my opinion) face is too delicate to be a guy's. And the hair is looooong. Reminds me of Rem. ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] *laughs* Watch Fushigi Yuugi. THEN talk to me about boys with long hair.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

^^ Or READ it. The mangas good too. :D
Explanation for this sketch: I'm in Spanish class with two of my best buddies. We watched two videos on bullfighting (the second video was scary...>_<), and we were also being quized on all of our questinos we learned in Spanish. You know, had to memorize them, then answer them right, and such. Partners, you got ten points for correct pronuciation (like me, I'm good ^^), and such. Me and Monica (aka, Iva) got 48s outta 50, so we did pretty darn well for ourseles. And poor Lorenza (aka, EowynElf) was practilly crying about the bulls. Yeah.
Quick note: Monica's 1, I'm 6, Lorenza's 3.
Buh-bye. ^^

PS: If you can't read the writing, I'll change it a bit. :sweat:
Guest PhoenixFlame
Posted
ok i did it before my mom woke up,i forgot about my scanner and i got it to work,as for the lines that are missing my scanner didnt pick up some of em


Uhh sorry about the double post i forgot about the edit button...if you will admins just delete the previous one please.
Posted
Interesting. Looks like something my portfolio teacher would make us do. My art assignment this time is to make some kind of sculpture out of STICKS.
Guest PhoenixFlame
Posted
All of those textures except for the ice one and the fur one was mine, i had to fill in the background with some things so i decided to add some extensions onto the textures,like the stalagtites,leaves,water drops and so on
Posted
im always drawing in class, and im still getting 80's-90's in most classes. i once drew our lady peace band in anime :) i should post one of mine or mabey that one, now where did i put it......
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Megumi [/i]
[B]Interesting. Looks like something my portfolio teacher would make us do. My art assignment this time is to make some kind of sculpture out of STICKS. [/B][/QUOTE]

We had to make a horse sculpture our of sticks.[/size]
Posted
I have two sketches I want to post, but they're too big to attach to a reply. I'll find somewhere else to upload them and get back. In the meantime, take a look at my most recent piece on DA. The link's in my sig.
Posted
That's so cute, and really well coloured. I approve! *gives big stamp of approval* Well, I'm still looking for a place to host my pic. Any suggestions? If you have one, you must first comment on Megumi's art.
Edit: Okay, it's been uploaded. It's not much to look at, but it's mine.
[img]http://www.uploadit.org/files/241003-sketchies.png[/img]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I thought I would update this thread and grace it with some of my very own school sketches. So tell me what you think about this one. I drew it in *gasp* INK! I know her legs look funny, lol, but whatever. ^_^[/color][/size]

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/otakupictures/sad.jpg[/img]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]As soon as I saw "Last Updated by Queen Asuka", I had t check it out. I am a big fan of your work ^^;; Nice drawing, the legs are perfectly fine, I think you just didn't draw them straight ^^ Good stuff, I am amazed at your talent, that you can draw in ink without making mistakes! ^^ Good stuff, keep it up man!

I'll have to post my school sketches soon.

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
I don't think they look that bad. I can't draw any other shoes besides: socks, feet, and boots. ^^
As for Megumi's, I thought that was awesome! It's like me and my friends, except I would be a demon, Lorenza would be an elf, Diance would be a...monkey...?
And then, Eclectic's is...er...a tad weird. The first one looks...*thinks* I'm not sure. It's pretty good though. ^^
Posted
i was working on this with my friend sunnybunny7 during luch, she did the top pic, and i did the girl at the bottom, but i didn/t drew her in luch i did her after luch during science then study hall.

oops... ishk made a boo boo. *waks in head* its a pic of lis little girl, my scanner was actin wierd and it didn't come out right. but its really cool! so when my scanners fixed i'll put it up!
Posted
Katana: Weird's my middle name, right after Denise.
Queen Asuka: I didn't notice your art before, but I must say I love it! Everything from the hair, to the folds in the clothes to all the little ribbons looks absolutely perfect!
Anyways, an update. I've been getting a lot of projects lately, one of them being to draw a comic for a medieval ballad. I choose 'Get Up and Bar the Door', which, if anyone's read it, is pretty funny and ironic to me. My comic's a bit...chibi. And it was my first try at both a comic and chibis. My favourite character would have to be the cat. It eats puddings (sausages) and takes bets on domestic disputes. ^______^ So much like my own little ball of fur.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...