Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3]14[/SIZE] [FONT=arial]bold[/FONT] [COLOR=darkblue]blue[/COLOR]

I'm now just getting to some of the enteresting parts and I wish the days would go by faster to see new ones, because the Boo series is suppose to be cool so I here unlike the Cell games:sleep:


and I hope it gets better and soon.......


Gohan ssj5
Posted
hey, a fellow iowegian :D . yeah i can't wait for the new ones, i've seen up to gohan and kaio-shin sama (did i get it right?) making it to the bottom. can't wait for the next one :tasty:
Posted
if you're anxious enough to see 'em (and if your computer's not too bad), you can download episodes off of the internet, you just gotta look for a place that has the ones you want and in GOOD QUALITY (that one's the killer)
...eh, I also don't think it's completely legal to download full episodes, but you could try it anyway...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...