OtakuBoards

Sketch of my bordom

craig8429

I think it's okay. Your eyes are pretty well done, and so is the mouth. Keep practicing and you'll be good, I can tell. Draw one hour a day. It's a cool picture. I like it, but you need to keep the hair more neat, especially if you're drawing it like that. Nicely done for a novice I must admit.

;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ares [/i]
[B]I think it's okay. Your eyes are pretty well done, and so is the mouth. Keep practicing and you'll be good, I can tell. Draw one hour a day. It's a cool picture. I like it, but you need to keep the hair more neat, especially if you're drawing it like that. Nicely done for a novice I must admit.

;) [/B][/QUOTE]

See, the hair I usually would do neater and all but I had two problems on it lol.

1. his hair is really messy for a anime character it's everywhere.
2 when drawing it I lost track of a decent pencil and I was drawing with a thick edge >_<

but thank you! I will be working on it alot more just because, it is a hobby of mine.

[size=1] The head and neck are off according to body proportions, the eyes are a bit out of place, and the body looks a bit too plain.

^_^ But it's still a nice picture. Since it's just a sketch, I'll give you credit for some things. Keep on drawing![/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] The head and neck are off according to body proportions, the eyes are a bit out of place, and the body looks a bit too plain.

^_^ But it's still a nice picture. Since it's just a sketch, I'll give you credit for some things. Keep on drawing![/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmm what do you mean the eyes are out of place? if you mean the eye lshapes the one eye is ment to look a little diffrent because he is looking towards something.

Also I add thank you.