Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]This is the main character of my manga, Satan. Insight, please.[/color]

[url]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3f7de387_150fe/bc/My+Photos/__hr_/da+dude+guy+1.jpg?bcAcff_A8f_cjDpd[/url]
Posted
It's good work. How old are you and you can draw so well? I could draw that well only it would take me about two hours at least. It's very good and it looks cool. The character looks laid back and careless, but yeah it's neat.
Posted
[color=teal]I'm only sixteen.

In one of my past posts, I explained the entire story with him. It's quite interesting. I hope to go global someday.[/color]
Posted
I'm 14, so we're about on the same level of skill I suppose. I guess we can't judge. But with no doubt I say that you are talented. I wish you luck in going global. Good job!
Posted
[size=1] Proportionally, the guy's nose is much too big. His shoes also seem to be bigger than his face. It might just be your style of drawing, but I think the body's clothing and all the extra things are a bit too plain. As in...it'd look better with more wrinkles or shading.

^_~ But I like the character design. I used to have a manga with Lucifer [Satan's name before he was...Satan], but I dropped it. Now I have a manga with one of the fallen angles Satan associated with. lol. Everything else looks nice, so I hope to see more of your work soon. ^_^[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] Proportionally, the guy's nose is much too big. His shoes also seem to be bigger than his face. It might just be your style of drawing, but I think the body's clothing and all the extra things are a bit too plain. As in...it'd look better with more wrinkles or shading. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal]Ah, but this is but a simple character drawing. It's what every manga artist goes for: A simple layout. I'll fix him, of course.[/color]
Posted
UUh. I think he looks too much like an elf- with the ears and nose. The actual drawing is good though. I like the shoes, and well, everything up to his head. It is well done. Yes the shoes are as big as his head, but it is a style... I have seen it in professional comics. I think it mostly looks good. Good job.
8/10
Posted
Really well done on the cloth and clothing lines, makes it looks right. I must say that when you do do the fixup extent the length of the face, it's too squashed upwards and looks odd.
Apart from that good hob.
7.6\10
Posted
[color=teal]Well, I want to be a videogame graphic artist/character designer, so I'm trying to work really hard. There's always hope, I suppose. Off to MIT.[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]I feel as if my work isn't MIT material. If I'm going to be a character designer, I'd better get the features right, otherwise I'd fail at my lifelong dream.

*sigh*[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...