Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Just wondering if anyone has seen the new Vampire Hunter D....And what did you think about it???:love:
Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I own the old one, I have not seen the new one yet....
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 6, 2001 Author Posted October 6, 2001 I think I'm gonna check it out...I need to get out...LOL I loved the old one....so let's see what's up.....Seph..I'll let you know if it's worth it...k:D
Neko_Cat Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 *gasp* WE FINALLY HAVE A GENERAL ANIME BOARD!!!! Yeeeesssssssssss!!!! I haven't been on in a while and didn't realize it........anywho, I saw the old Vampire Hunter D, I liked it, but it was kinda the classical boy saves girl from evil dude thing.
Justin Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I also have the old one, I didn't know that there was a new one though... -Justin
ArchAngelmon805 Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Vampire Hunter D was the first animea i had ever seen man what a great movie can't wait to see the new one. In the words of a guy who stays up late Mainly "the Plague" from Hackers ..."God wouldn't be up this late!"
tethsuo shima Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I GOT THE FIRST ONE BUT THE SECONG ONE HAVENT COME OUT YET I THINK IS COMING OUT IN ONE OR THREE MORE MONTHS:(
Sephiroth Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i] [B]I GOT THE FIRST ONE BUT THE SECONG ONE HAVENT COME OUT YET I THINK IS COMING OUT IN ONE OR THREE MORE MONTHS:( [/B][/QUOTE] it really depends on where you live, it's not being released in the UK....
tethsuo shima Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 WELL I LIVE REALLY CLOSE TO USA AND IN USA IS COMING IN ONE MONTH IN PR(WHERE I LIVE) IS COMING IN TWO OR THREE MONTH SORRY THAT UK SUCK!!!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now