Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh never heard nor seen it.. Whats it about?
Posted
*gasp* WE FINALLY HAVE A GENERAL ANIME BOARD!!!! Yeeeesssssssssss!!!! I haven't been on in a while and didn't realize it........anywho, I saw the old Vampire Hunter D, I liked it, but it was kinda the classical boy saves girl from evil dude thing.
Posted
Vampire Hunter D was the first animea i had ever seen man what a great movie can't wait to see the new one.

In the words of a guy who stays up late Mainly "the Plague" from Hackers
..."God wouldn't be up this late!"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i]
[B]I GOT THE FIRST ONE BUT THE SECONG ONE HAVENT COME OUT YET I THINK IS COMING OUT IN ONE OR THREE MORE MONTHS:( [/B][/QUOTE]

it really depends on where you live, it's not being released in the UK....
Posted
WELL I LIVE REALLY CLOSE TO USA AND IN USA IS COMING IN ONE MONTH IN PR(WHERE I LIVE) IS COMING IN TWO OR THREE MONTH SORRY THAT UK SUCK!!!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...