Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
who has seen [b] Blood: The Last Vampire [/b]?! if you have

what'd you think of it?! :babble:

was it good...akay...great or did it suck?! :cool:
Posted
Ahh blood This one is a blast.. GREAT animation violence blood small japanese girls with swords cutting up demonic beasts oh yea! And as far as how long official running time is 83 minutes. And as far as me I'm sadistic.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tat2oo [/i]
[B]And as far as me I'm sadistic. [/B][/QUOTE]

there's nothing wrong with that!:babble:

if only more people were....*sigh*
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I thought this was a really great dvd anime. The only bad part was that the anime switched from english to japanese a lot (was it this anime?). The plot was great, as well as the grafics and characters. The only thing was that it ended too sudenly. Is there a sequal? Also, what did u think of the movie. I think it was my favorite dvd anime movie ever. It was that good.

i kno i m late, but i don't wanna spam by making a new topic if there already is one...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]no, I haven't seen it yet, but shinji tells me its really good, but only 45 minutes long.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Shinji dun know jack unless it's been licenses in America, now Blood, that was cool, really cool. Animation was great. And me, i'm alittle of blood and guts person, just not too much blood and guts. I didn't think there was that much violence, comared to some of the stuff i've seen.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Shinji dun know jack unless it's been licenses in America, now Blood, that was cool, really cool. Animation was great. And me, i'm alittle of blood and guts person, just not too much blood and guts. I didn't think there was that much violence, comared to some of the stuff i've seen. [/B][/QUOTE]
Just wondering, but what did u mean about shinji? I thought it was so cool as well. I LOVED IT!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Just wondering, but what did u mean about shinji?[/B][/QUOTE]

Shinji's become a hard:butthead: if u know what i mean. Thats what i mean. But Blood is a awsome anime!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Shinji's become a hard:butthead: if u know what i mean. Thats what i mean. But Blood is a awsome anime! [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, i hear he caused the old otaku boards to move to a new server. But i also hear that he is on this board. He does not post much, but he isn't supposed to b as bad. But yea, this anime does rock.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
Yea, i hear he caused the old otaku boards to move to a new server. But i also hear that he is on this board. He does not post much, but he isn't supposed to b as bad. But yea, this anime does rock. [/B][/QUOTE]
AND it was akito...aka, Gendo who aided him in that. And Akito is just upset because he and Shinji are at each other's throats...and Shinji makes him look bad. Of course, I'm not taking Shinji's side. But, that's another story.

As for Blood. I liked it. It had good very animation, I liked Saya's character, and I just overly enjoyed it. It was lacking in story-line, however.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
AND it was akito...aka, Gendo who aided him in that. And Akito is just upset because he and Shinji are at each other's throats...and Shinji makes him look bad. Of course, I'm not taking Shinji's side. But, that's another story.
-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

We're only doing our Monthly disagreement. Happens every month. We try to kill each other, then we become friends again, then try to kill each other, become friends again, kill each other, friends, etc. etc. etc... U get the point

Blood is a awsome anime!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Shinji dun know jack unless it's been licenses in America, now Blood, that was cool, really cool. Animation was great. And me, i'm alittle of blood and guts person, just not too much blood and guts. I didn't think there was that much violence, comared to some of the stuff i've seen. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're just ****ing upset because when it comes to anime, I know more than you. Please Akito, I've seen more anime than you and you know it -- just because I like to SUPPORT the companies and buy licensed products (I still watch Fansubs, until the show has been licensed that is) doesn't mean my knowledge of anime deteriorated.

Shin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

You're just ****ing upset because when it comes to anime, I know more than you. Please Akito, I've seen more anime than you and you know it -- just because I like to SUPPORT the companies and buy licensed products (I still watch Fansubs, until the show has been licensed that is) doesn't mean my knowledge of anime deteriorated.

Shin [/B][/QUOTE]

does it really matter who has seen more anime? :rolleyes:

anyway, I have seen blood the last vampire now, its not bad, the animation is excellent, but....its only 45 damn minutes long! ah well, more money wasted....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

does it really matter who has seen more anime? :rolleyes:

anyway, I have seen blood the last vampire now, its not bad, the animation is excellent, but....its only 45 damn minutes long! ah well, more money wasted.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, it was kind of crappy, and about wasting money, hah that was your own fault, YOU broke the dvd! LMAO!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

You're just ****ing upset because when it comes to anime, I know more than you. Please Akito, I've seen more anime than you and you know it -- just because I like to SUPPORT the companies and buy licensed products (I still watch Fansubs, until the show has been licensed that is) doesn't mean my knowledge of anime deteriorated.

Shin [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats funny, cause I've seen a hell of alot more anime then last we talked Shinji-chan. A hell of alot more anime Shinji-chan, I've see the latest anime released online, burn it, and keep it. I've got at least right now 400 Gigs of anime off my comp, the small list was just whats on my comp, I'm not giving ppl like on here full access to all I have, thats crazy! And Shinji-chan, just to let u know, I do support the companies that release anime as well, i've bout at least 100 tapes from them, but i dun want to transfer them to my computer cause the quality will suck alot!

By the way, blood rocks!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Thats funny, cause I've seen a hell of alot more anime then last we talked Shinji-chan. A hell of alot more anime Shinji-chan, I've see the latest anime released online, burn it, and keep it. I've got at least right now 400 Gigs of anime off my comp, the small list was just whats on my comp, I'm not giving ppl like on here full access to all I have, thats crazy! And Shinji-chan, just to let u know, I do support the companies that release anime as well, i've bout at least 100 tapes from them, but i dun want to transfer them to my computer cause the quality will suck alot!

By the way, blood rocks! [/B][/QUOTE]
Gendo, shut up. That's enough of this immature pissing contest.

As for Blood, I really liked it. The animation was great. However, like Seppy said, it was only 45 minutes long. If they had put about another hour's worth of storyline into it, it would've been really good.

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...