Guest Vash_Fusion Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 this topic and this topic only are completely open to spam so come on u know u wanna:laugh:
Baron Samedi Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 Damn, I am too late. It is already full of spam. I am reporting it. Again.
Semjaza Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 Well I just closed the last thread you had in here. In addition you posted a really basic FLCL thread as well that probably shouldn't have been left open, especially considering it was in the totally wrong section. This thread obviously isn't allowed either. I suggest you go here: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=69[/url] and read it. And read it. And read it. And read it again.
James Posted October 5, 2003 Posted October 5, 2003 [color=#707875]And now you're banned. I think an immediate ban is definitely in order here.[/color]
Recommended Posts