Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
There is a new Zoids game for GBA in japan its called Zoids Cyberdrive. Its really cool. I may get it in a couple weeks and I will tell you guys how it is, So far I know you get a game and a laser sensor for your GBA then you have to buy a special model kit of the Cyberdrive Zoids. Then you assemble it and you get ready to battle your friend with another Game and Zoid (With all other stuff you get). Then you start your GBA and your friend starts his/her GBA and you start battling with your Zoids Model kits. It sounds fun to me and this is all true (From 3 out of 3 sites) so I can give almost a 100% garenty that this is what it does. But to me it seems a little wierd so Im not betting it but I guess Ill see in a couple weeks.
Posted
[color=#707875][size=1]Hmm looks good, I've been checking around a couple of differant sites and I've herard about a new Gamecube game coming out but I think it's only available in Japan.[/color][/size]
Posted
I've been waiting for this Zoids game to come ever since I saw the show. I wanted the game to be more like Zoids Chaotic Century instead of the first saeson but hey it will still be good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...