OtakuBoards

Chingy

Zanarkand Abes

Chingy will never truely disappear but he will fade. He is part of a major music company Def Jam(Def Jam South) and most of there rappers appear in other vidoes. Ludacris will never let Chingy just vanish from sight i'm sure we will se him on vidoes from Luda's up coming CD Chicken and Beer. I'm not a Chingy fan myself I found his voice repulsive and to sicking. He is to much like Fabulous and needs to invent his own style of rapping.

Well, if he keeps on hangin' with Luda and turns out songs like Holidae Inn, I think he might do alright. Right Thurr was just his first single, and mosts rappers make a remix of popular songs. but To tell the truth, I didn't really like Right Thurr, but I loved Holidae Inn.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ares [/i]
[B]He's a one hit wonder because he's got his own right thurr style going on...yah! Anyway, he's pretty cool, and he's got his own style and music it's like. He's definitely a one hit wonder. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Do you understand what a one-hit wonder is? Because from your post it makes it seem like you think a one-hit wonder is someone who becomes big because of one song.

A one-hit wonder is someone who puts out a song, it gets big, and the rest of them bomb. And then they're only known for that one song.

Marcy Playgroud-"Sex and Candy." That's a crappy one-hit wonder.[/color][/size]

Guest Skyechild91
[I][COLOR= orange][SIZE= 2][FONT= arial] Okay, okay, I had to comment after i read ure ppls comments. Queen Asuka is right about the on-hit wonder thing. I dotn think Right Thurr is that bad tho. Yes i listen to that stuff. AA!!! DBD, you got that song stuck in my head now, thanx alot.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

heh your not aloneGuardian Storm. That's now stuck in my head. permanatly. Yeah well Right Thurr is bascialy mocked at my school. Very badly too. Horrible, horrible paridies yet they still make me grin. I think he might actually not be a one-hit-wonder. Of course i'm just guessing but it's all good. Even if you are a one-hit-wonder so what? You still get credit for that one song. I mean look at Tony Basil. "Hey Mickie" got her in the hall of fame. Of course I'm REALLY getting off topic but I'll shut up now.*grins*

Guest Skyechild91
[I][COLOR= orange][SIZE= 2][FONT= arial]I doubt it. I seriously doubt it. Ure right about the Hey Mickie, tho. Oops, now IM off topic. Thanx alot, Dea. YOu guys are determined to drive me insane, arent you? ARG!!! [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I dont think right thurr was his first single.....Breakout single....then yea maybe.....One-hit wonder is out of the question....he's gon have a good run

He will most likely have just one hit, or maybe come out in a couple of years with another annoying song. Right thurr? Come on, that's just stupid. When that song came out, everyone at school had to say "Right thur". Ludacris is good, I never knew Chingy was with Luda. Huh, learn something new every day. Chingy is sexy, I'll give him that, but his lyrics are stupid!

Well, If you noticed, Both Nelly, the St. Lunatics, and Chingy use the "Urr" accent cuz that is simply just St. Louis accent. They actually talk like that. So, you can't blame him for doin' that. The kids at your school are just frontin' if they say stuff like that. Unless there from the Mid-West that is, then its alright.