Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is my lastest GFX that I have done Tell me what you think of it. It is for my Webmaster logo or for my sister on her page. If somebody made it smaller they can have it for an avi
Posted
that is very cool. whas it from? i like the boxes and such. what program did you use? i give it a 10/10!! its very cool.
Posted
[size=1]It is pretty interesting. Aesthetically, I am having trouble pinpointing one central focal point. Nothing catches my eye when looking at the picture. Rather, I am torn between those three rectangles.

I like the idea, though.[/size]
Guest Magdalena
Posted
Whooooo boxes on a picture.

Pick me! Pick me!

I like that it's 2937218473248732 times better than your other one though. And the picture is good quality.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...