OtakuBoards

uh...The first time I try to shade...

HetepKa

Uhh... this is the first time I try to shade....I really have no opinions on it, please tell me what you think, I did it during math class, because we are having this "Run your own school"thingy and a girl in my class wanted me to make her a devil and an angel for this campian she's in called "Hot" but I'm on another campaing so I didn't do it for her, but... since I've never tried to do an angel before I did it, the devil was really bad, so I didn't send it, anyway here's the angel, please tell me what do you think!!!It's the first time I shade, soo, any opinions are welcome!!!:D

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Very nice, I'm sure with a lot of practice you can perfect the shading technique ^^. Nice job for a first try. Her eye, though, is a little, no its too big. I think if you made it a bit smaller it may look better. Other than that everything looks fairly well done. Thumbs up!

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

I think the shading you did is pretty nice. Not amazing or anything, but it definitely adds a depth to the picture that's more than a simple line drawing, so I like it :).

The angel, for some reason to me, looks kind of like some sort of half-dog half-human creation ... a cute one! but not fully humanoid in form. :p I think it has to do with the eye and the nose, which looks black. And her hands could pass for paws. Hehe ... it doesn't look bad, it just might not be what you were going for.

:sweat: Uhh... I think it's sorta bad, isn't it? Well at least I tried:sweat: I'm no artist....:( :confused: Well now that I look at it it is pretty bad:(...:drunk: But I'lll try to keep everything everyone said here in mind!!!:rolleyes: Oh... welll I'll try to do it better next time....:rolleyes:

[size=1]Well, it isn't that bad! :D
C'mon! be proud of yourself to try how to shade.
I once started like that in shading, but I never tried shading except when i do the final one, but I never do my final drawing o.O;;

Well, it looks okay, and i like how you shade. Very nice. But umm...where's the mouth? o.O;

I like the drawing, especially girls with school uniforms. ^_^
I'll give you 7.5/10, and hey, this is my first time rating someone's drawing in this board, so don't get mad at me if you didn't like my rate for your drawing. x.x;;[/size]

[size=1] ^_~ No, its not bad at [i]all[/i]. Every artist is has their beginnings, and if you notice, I'm only tough on the experienced and talented ones. :toothy: The shading is nice for a first try. It's a more of a beginning stage of the way I shade. [grin] I think you will notice that shaded drawings won't get as much attention around here. *glares at noone in particular*

If you do want to get better, though, it's a good thing to keep on practicing. Hm....you are missing the mouth, but don't worry. I know tons of people who don't draw mouths. *laughs* ^_~ Keep on practicin'![/size]

Thanx for the help, and no, I didn't forget to draw the mouth, I just had no idea what expresion to put on it:D I really neeed a lot of practice, and we have math every day of the weekkk ,soooo.... I'll be practicing a lot!!!

THANX FOR CHEERING ME UP:D :D :D !!!!!

PS: I'm a very negative person.... :( :confused: :rolleyes: